Resolved Ranked Multiplayer Statistics - Error/Bug

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by needlessfox, Dec 18, 2021.

1. needlessfox

needlessfox Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Hi ...
    on my Profil Page are two Ranked Multiplayer Statistic entries that are not correct, see link:
    https://game.raceroom.com/users/needlessfox/career
    (18/12/2021 - 01:12:59 and 17/12/2021 - 23:07:30)
    i participed both races and finished second in both Qualy's and finished second in last Race, Raceresult as shown on the "SecondMonitor"-App screenshot
    SecondMonitor.jpg

What happened here?

Last edited: Dec 18, 2021
  2. needlessfox

needlessfox Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    ... and again .. after steam and Raceroom successfully Updates i hopefully started the Game!
    But like the Races before, finished second in Qualy and third in Race - look at the missing entries Qualy for P2 and Race P3 ... why it says "DNS" for my enties - i put on a qualy time and i drove the whole Race... why get i busted on Rankings ... with less then ten incident Points in Race

DidNotStart_19122021_002907.jpg

I recognized while Driving the Race, that the position and gap Display on the headline of the screen shows really weird things like correct gaptimes, but Divers not shown in this Order ... e.g. me driving on third position shown as first in list, second and third with their correct gaptime displayed (with a "-"), but positon shown in the Headline right to me as 2nd and 3rd.

Any Ideas???

3. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +352 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +790 / 0 / -0
    Added to bug tracker

Can you add game logs from your side please ,, and mwtransport

Andi

5. needlessfox

needlessfox Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    @Andi Goodwin :) here they are ... The logfiles ...

I now remember that it got more weird when approching Pitentryside, coming down from Rainey Curve (9) towards the right turn (10) before pitentry
    I'm not sure, but i think i got thrown out in one Multiplayer Race attempt while beeing in Box or in Menue.. could be in logs too

I now will start a new Multiplayer Race ... but a different Track - to see if its reproduceable there ... hope this may help

Attached Files:

6. needlessfox

needlessfox Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    @Andi Goodwin
    Stop investigating my Bug!!

After some other suspicious behavior on my local network, i found out, that my router was automatically updated on 17.12.2021 approximately 15:15 CET. After that UPnP was enabed on the Router - last backup of the router config hasn't UPnP enabled.

After switching back UPnP to disabled, problems disappered.
    But i find it really interessing, that Raceroom made one Entry each time it was started into the UPnP Routertable - even the "funny" ingame behavior ... might be a clue for other issues ...

Thanks for your fast reaction on my post

7. needlessfox

needlessfox Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    by the way ... watch position numbers and radiobuttons
    box.png