Problem Ranked Servers are not reliable and it ruins the experience at the moment

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by spec10, Jul 22, 2021.

1. spec10

spec10 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The last few weeks discord is full of people reporting issues. Problems range from disconnects between sessions, results not showing how the race actually panned out and yesterday one of the weekly event servers decided to drop a bunch of people with just a few minutes to go in the race, etc.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying "this is easy to fix, get on with it already". This is more about finding out if the issue(s) even on the agenda. Can you tell us something about the issue(s) and maybe some progress on fixing it to look forward to?

2. Paul Darke

Paul Darke Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +249 / 0 / -0
    This issue has been noted however almost all of the team are on vacation. I am not sure when they return.

3. spec10

spec10 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Reports about issues keep piling on. Are we still going with "on vacation"?

4. pierredietze

pierredietze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +232 / 0 / -0
    Important is, once somebody can look over this problem, the results of the races with server problems should be deleted. Droped my reputation by 17 points just because i've got kicked 2 times. Not very motivating.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Danny Michael

Danny Michael Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Since the crashes have been ongoing since the beginning of development of the WebMenu, I don't suspect the crashes will be going away anytime soon. I've been experiencing them for several months (since using -webmenu), but they released it in this condition anyways. Then as usual, they all go on vacation after a big update, while the bugs sit and wait for the beaches to close. This is how it works here, so best get used to it.

6. pierredietze

pierredietze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +232 / 0 / -0
    Common Danny, this is bullshit, and you know that. That is never happend before, the support here is usualy good or very good. Everyone needs a vacation from time to time, they all have families, children who are on school vacation, etc.
    The problem needs to be adressed and solved, but i think it does'nt matter if it takes a week longer or not.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Danny Michael

Danny Michael Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    What I said is 100 percent true. They go on vacation after every big update and usually a month later things start to get fixed. Sorry if that somehow bothers you, but it's the truth.