Ranking system

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by L.Seibold, May 27, 2020.

1. L.Seibold

L.Seibold New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello,
    some comments and vehement criticism of the ranking system and the behaviour of some members.
    4 months ago I was very well motivated to take part in a serious way. I know that it is impossible for a system to be fair in all situations. But this ranking system permits each injustice to be part of the game.
    "Drivers" driving against the lap direction, driving back from the off without any looking, ignoring the blue flag for laps before pushing you in the outside, chaos and crashes in each corner and so on and so on.....
    These guys are not able to do a regular lap in the qualification, they never bring a race to its end.
    You can get a disqualification without one fault of yourself.
    Okay, I have learnt to be passive and compliant, not the best qualities for an racing driver. These guys did never motorsports, never a race, never a lap with a racing car. In reality they were broke or dead.
    You have to improve this situation.
    The peak of comedy for me I have seen last Sunday. I took part with the Aquila CR 1 in a race at Suzuka raceway. Before the start, even before the starting grid I had to leave the game because I got an important call from my mothers hospital. Coming back 2 hours later to the game I had to discover that I have nearly 50 ranking points less and 9 reputation points too.
    Why? If I win the race I can get 7 or 8 points, without incident points my reputation will be ca. 1 or 2 points higher. Without doing anything I lost the points of 7 or 8 races I had won.
    Nobody can understand that.
    Such a system I cannot take seriously. So I will end my participation.
    Have a good time.
    Best regards
    Lothar Seibold

• Disagree Disagree x 1