Question Recommendation start & basic setup for Logitech users

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Rella, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Rella

Rella Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    Hello,
    I would like to ask what is your recommendation how to start the game and which is your basic wheel setup for users of a Logitech wheel? And is there a strategy for the future?
    Earlier it was my understanding not to use the profiler and start the game directly from Steam. Now it seems that you are stucked on the start screen when not using the profiler.
    The issue what I have with the profiler is that the ffb and steering lock of my G27 is different than without the profiler. Although the profiler gets started in the background when starting from steam the behaviour is different. I guess it's related to the game specific profile. With profiler the ffb is stiffer and less responsive and to have a similar steering lock I have to set it in game for example to 540/21 and 540/26 without the profiler.
    Anybody else experienced this strange behaviour?
    The only thing I changed in the profiler is to set the range to 900° (equal to the global setting) and allow game specific settings. It was a long procedure to find a good setup without profiler and now it seems this starts once again.