Report driver

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MrD4rius, Jan 18, 2022.

1. MrD4rius

MrD4rius New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello,
    just had a race on the BMW M235i cup Rookie server Europe on Zandvoort. My replay file says that started 16:43 UK time. There was a driver that was on purpose braking at the end of the race, just before finish line and steering and crashing into people that came into the checkered flag full speed. That guy has maaany races on his belt and a reputation over 80. So he knew exactly what he was doing! The race shows 22 incident points, I guess that sounds like that one big crash he caused right at the end. I was able to dodge, but he got one other driver.

I have a video and the profile of the guy, what is the procedure to report a player, is there one? It says when driving recklessly and crashing on purpose, people get bans, and if not this behavior, then I wouldn't know which one... What to do next?

2. FeltHλt

FeltHλt Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +479 / 0 / -0
  3. willdj72

willdj72 Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    It sounds to me that this driver had an issue with another driver possibly with someone behind him. Chalk it off as a rage moment. I have 615 races done and that has to be a pretty specific situation for someone to do that and take a huge SR rating drop.