Report players

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Levano, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Levano

Levano Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Hi,

I'm a serious driver and unfortunately (as with many F2P games) Raceroom has a significant amount of kids who tend to ruin my races by crashing into my back or blocking the circuit. I would like to keep the game clean of such immature players.

Is there any way to report these players in game or to do this via the website? When possible, I would like to volunteer as a moderator regarding this matter (I already have experience as a senior game moderator).

Thanks you in advance!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jona777

Jona777 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +409 / 0 / -0
    You can always use the report function through looking up their profile ingame..
    Overall Raceroom seems to attract fair and ok drivers.. We all were beginners one day :) so forgive their mistakes..

There has been one person (it even was a lady => according to her profile..) who was consistently harrassing people both on track as with words through chat but its been a long time there have been any reports on her. There is even a whole topic contributed to iTS behaviour in the general discussion subforum.. :confused:

Hopefully it remains like that..

Greetings

3. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475 / 0 / -0
    I saw that person in a race recently and they were actually pretty fast and well behaved....it's flat out confusing how this person's behavior changes so much!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Jona777

Jona777 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +409 / 0 / -0
    It's flatout confusing how people go from radical one way to radical another way when we all know there is a way in between.. :confused:

Sorry sometimes the philosopher in myself takes over :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. AnthonyRofail

AnthonyRofail Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Hey

My Profile picture is a lady. Its my wife. I have been in a few races recently. I am not so fast. But I try. I normally race against the AI. Recently I have been exploring the online root. I have been battered and smacked around like crazy. I never write in the lobbies, I don't even know how, I think. Anyway if I do 2-3 laps in time trail I am normally in the top 50, 2.5 seconds off the pace. If I have bumped anyone off. I am sorry I really did not mean too. I put my wife as my profile picture because I like to show her off.

I am sorry if you are implying that is was me. All I want to do is have fun in the races, but 90% of the time I leave early because I am rammed off try in the first to laps. I race with no TC on. Not in one car of mine. So if someone touchs me I tend to go off in a pretty big way. But if we are on the money, then we are on it good, quick and smooth. Just like its mean to be.

Last week Saturday I had such great races with the guys from Australia, we where all pretty quick. But that was short lived

Anyway. If it was me, I do ask forgiveness. I really did not mean to crash into anyone.

Ant

• Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  6. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    I can for 100% assure you that nobody is talking about you in this case. ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. opiate

opiate Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    I raced against you in the last days. Most of the time you were lagging or invisible for me. If this is generally the case, people do not see you and thats why you keep getting bumped all the time. The other people usually do not get notice of that.

8. SylverFyre

SylverFyre Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +78 / 0 / -0
    Hi Ant, I have a question for you.
    Lots of people start races, get involved in an early collision or two, then quit from the race. It often means a decent, busy race is down to a quarter of the number of players by half distance. Since you seem to enjoy racing and driving fast, why do you quit 90% of races? Personally I can have just a much fun driving around mid to back of the race as I do on the rare occasions I'm nearer to the front. With enough people in a race, there's almost always someone of similar ability to you to mean you can have a good race with them.

9. AnthonyRofail

AnthonyRofail Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Hey Bru

I enjoy racing alot. I just always seem to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. Today I was in a race around Monza. Bru coming into Parabolic on the first lap, Bru a guy hit me so hard I did not know whether I was coming or going. I continued around in the mid to low 1:45's then just to come around the 1st lezmo to find a stationary car wright there. Then I decided to start last the next race. And low and behold Bru, Somebody found there way into me. When I leave I am not upset, I am not cursing. I just leave. Whats the point running last.

I have tested my ADSL line. I have got speed on it, a cool 18mb/s.

I don't mind losing, I just want to be able to race with being smashed Into. Dude the one race I parked on the side of the track and just watched the action.

Ant

10. Sebbl

Sebbl Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Watch the replay. If the collision doesnt have any influence on the other car, than youre invisible to the other drivers. Then its a fault of your connection or the game, not one of the other drivers.

11. AnthonyRofail

AnthonyRofail Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0