Reporting a rammer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Timo Klinga, Nov 7, 2021.

1. Timo Klinga

Timo Klinga New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    In an FR2 race today a driver by the name J. S Martínez (now seems to have changed his name to First Last, his username is Obeifu) targeted me for apparently no reason, ramming me on multiple occasions resulting in my race being ruined and him being DQ'd. He was also cutting corners right from the start.

Here's a video of the race from his perspective, and I've also attached the race results.

The rammings are on 4:25-5:10 and 15:05. He repeatedly slowed down in front of me and then tried to hit me when I tried to pass him, like in the incident on 9:37. Note that we are not fighting for position in any of these situations.

Attached Files:

2. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +352 / 0 / -0
  3. Stelcio

Stelcio Active Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 0 / -0
    I don't know what motivates people like this. Judging from his profile, it's not his first "race" like that. And the fact that he can maintain his reputation high enough to enter reputation-locked races just shows how lenient the system is.

4. José Silva

José Silva New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The blocks in the first corner must be a solid ones, not fake blocks! There is too much people doing this in the first corner, and the penaltys is too light.

5. Maskerader

Ratings:
    +352 / 0 / -0
    Now guess what. He was playing all week!

Is this forum completely useless? Or does banning people for such an obvious breaking of race etiquette, simply take this long? @CaptainCoffee

6. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +790 / 0 / -0
    This is going through the stewards room , there are a few reports

Andi

7. Maskerader

Ratings:
    +352 / 0 / -0
    I have a couple of questions, if you don't mind.

1) Does this process usually take this much time?
    2) Was this first report noticed or it was only after reports by other people on Discord?

8. Andi Goodwin

Ratings:
    +790 / 0 / -0
    we first got reports or noticed them on the evening of the 12th; and it takes as long as it takes generally as it has to go through a few channels

Andi

• Like Like x 1
  9. Maskerader

Ratings:
    +352 / 0 / -0
    So, after he was reported on Discord, a few days later...

Who do we better ping here on forums, for reports to be noticed? As pinging CaptainCoffee looks like not the best option...

10. Andi Goodwin

Ratings:
    +790 / 0 / -0
    Best bet is to ping a few of us , and please remember mods are volunteers so arent always here , take into account as wel that we may get 20 reports some days , and getting evidence for the stewards etc and for them to dig through it can take a while , this then needs bumping up the chain rereviewed and then action happens

Andi

• Like Like x 1
  11. fedor

fedor New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    why do these idiots ram i room for a faster driver to pass and still got bumped. i am not fast .Got hit on last corner last lap yesterday by some crazy who spent most of the race playing in the sand ,you loose points and rep because of these people
    Why do Ai crash into you in single player mode ? maybe thats why these wankers do it

• Dislike Dislike x 1