Reputation? Where?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Munty, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Munty

Munty New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Where do I find my reputation?

2. PanVlk

PanVlk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    In your raceroom user profile, ranked multiplayer tab.

3. nickh158

nickh158 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0
    In game, go to `portal`, then click on the `ranked multiplayer` tab.

4. geoffers

geoffers Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    I presume you have taken part in some ranked multiplayer races to earn some reputation points. So in game, on the main menu page, go to Portal & then Ranked Multiplayer, there you will see your ranking points & reputation points.

5. Munty

Munty New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    No, I haven't, so I thought I'd check I was starting from 0 as I read a post somewhere of a guy starting negative as offline games had counted. No idea if that's right or not.

Asking because the rookie (0 rep needed) lobbies are all blocked off for me. Which is confusing as you're meant to run in those to get rep, but it seems I can't get any!

6. geoffers

geoffers Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    You start with a reputation of 70, if I remember correctly. No idea why you cannot access any rookie servers, if they are red then they are in qualifying or race session & you can only join in a practice session or if it is empty.

7. PanVlk

PanVlk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    I think you're starting at 70 by default. Offline races, or nonranked online don't count, someone was incorrect.

Rookie lobbies should be available, as long as you have the required car/track, and you'r enot trying to join within qualifying or race sessions. Joining is only permitted in practice.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Munty

Munty New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Hmm, ok. Thanks for the answers, I'll make sure I'm not missing anything and have another look.
    Cheers. :eek:)