(Request / Sugestion) Bathurst Textures

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rob Fitness, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I am wondering if there is a chance you can update the fencing and signage textures for this track?
    OR
    release what ever files need for the community to do it :)

even if it cost $1.00 to buy.

thanks for considering

2. j.mcleod

j.mcleod Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Bathurst in general could do with a revamp. It's one of the very oldest tracks in the game, and compared to the newer stuff it is inaccurate and lacking detail.

The profile of The Esses in particular is off, and Forrest's Elbow isn't quite right.

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
  3. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    whilst speaking of Bathurst, some of the AI when leaving the pits seem to get spooked/balked heading up mountain straight, really back off the throttle, can this be fixed?

surely the track can be updated reasonably quickly with better trees and shrubbery etc that more closely matches at least the current google street images ( Mar 2018).
    surely being a public road there would be no issues with permissions when it comes to sponsors on signs etc.
    if this track was one of the first tracks in game and i don't know how old this sim is as i only started throwing money at it when it supported triple screens... but it was considered worthy of being one of the initial tracks to draw in consumers then it rightly deserves updating, as it is one of the best if not THE BEST track in the world.... :);)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Gopher04

Gopher04 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +237 / 0 / -0
    I have to agree with this Bathurst does need a makeover.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +365 / 0 / -0
    I could be wrong, but I think this is a feature so they don't interfere with cars that are actually on a lap. You can see the same on Spa Combined after Raidillon.

6. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +395 / 0 / -0
    That ends up interfering tho :D
    If i come out the pits behind an ai and another ai is on a hotlap i end up rear ending the slow ai or trying to avoid contact with that ai so that i end up swerving into the way of or even the car of the quick ai. Also when im on a quick lap and wanna catch some slipstream it doesnt help if they suddenly slam the brakes. Of course both those problems could be avoided if i remembered the ai do that but i drive against the ai too rarely for that plus its just such an jnexpected thing for them to do :D

7. Heath

Heath Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +136 / 0 / -0