Richard Burns Rally (RBR)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by AzkarateAsi, Feb 8, 2016.

1. AzkarateAsi

AzkarateAsi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +72 / 0 / -0
    So here is the RBR thread you can post here everything related to it ENJOY

If you want this awesome Rally Sim you ca download it from here just folloe the ste0s and you will be able to play it Free. no cracks no codes ANYTHING. its all free
    Here is the link
    http://forum.rallyesim.fr/viewtopic.php?p=181480&f=38#p181480

Last edited: Feb 8, 2016
  2. Jetsun

Jetsun Active Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -0
    Gonna try this one out, (link in video comment) might take a while with my crappy connection, but sounds worth a try.

3. Jetsun

Jetsun Active Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -0
    Wow, not really plug n play, but still, I have managed to the point where I could tried a few cars on some shakedowns with new physics (NGP 5/6 in RBR jargon), and...I really like it! sim-wise.

Haven't managed yet to activate the pacenote calls in french or English from the launcher, I had Italian working out of the box, lol, but now no call at all, ooops.

4. Jetsun

Jetsun Active Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -0
    So, starting to feel at home, even when moving in the menu with arrow keys, yeah...old school!
    Now I have my English pacenote calls (Phil Mills sounds best), have done the built-in rally school lessons, quite helpful for a newbie like me, and even for those coming from other title I suppose, to get a feel of the handling. This sim feels really great.

As I'm quite frustrate to not being able to start my raceroom online 'carreer' on those beta ranked server, I gonna put some time in this new field while I'm waiting to be plugged in the fiber net, ouch.

So starting from the bottom of the ladder, I'm training with the Citroen CS3 R1, FWD/125HP/1230kg, and will enter some online rookie tournament soon-ish, nevermind my level, hoping that my phone connection will not be a problem for those.
    To prepare for that, I have a hard time finding online some replay with this car on NGP 6 (latest physics plugin) and on screen gauges, so if you know where I could find some or if you can provide some, that would be quite helpful to see how quick guys are handling this lady (doing 1'36.6 @ rally school stage for now).

I must say I'm quite surprised to not have found an RBR thread inhere, with so many race car n sim lovers all around, may be it is due to the fact that installing RBR and the useful plug-ins is quite a pain, but this process is highly simplified with RBRPro now, so I hope more will try this amazing free piece of sim, which seems to be THE place to be in rally sim world.

Edit: to get an idea

Last edited: Dec 23, 2019