Problem Road America not showing as purchased

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by higsy, Jan 31, 2018.

1. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    First off, if you uninstall and reinstall, your settings should not be deleted. They are kept separately in a folder in "my documents." (my docs/my games/simbin/RR)

But the easier way would be to go to Steam, right click on RaceRoom and select 'properties.' In the window that opens, select the 'local files' tab. Next, click "browse local files." This will bring you to the games file folder. From here, click on 'game' and then the 'x64' folder. Scroll down this list and you will see the "RRRE64" exe file. Move this to your desktop or delete it.

Then, go back to steam, right click on RR again, select properties... local files tab... and finally "verify integrity of game files." This will now scan your RR file folder and steam will automatically download any missing files or fix others that may be corrupt.

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. switchface

switchface Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +111 / 0 / -0
    @nate Thanks a bunch for spelling that out for me. I had tried a few times previously to fix this, only to get frustrated that I was eating into my sim racing time. I was able to knock this out in 5 mins since you laid it all out for me. Many thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  3. tobiaspitzer

tobiaspitzer Active Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    RRRE64.exe is in Steam\steamapps\common\raceroom racing experience\Game\x64.
    If you have deleted the file you can check the R3E files from Steam. During the review comes an indication of an update. After that the problem is solved. This will not delete any existing settings in the Game.

4. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    Cheers, Im glad that was able to help :)