English RRNAUZ Steam Group For Australian/New Zealand Players.

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by GeneralMotors, Jun 4, 2015.

1. shardshunt

shardshunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    will start in 1 hour

Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
  2. shardshunt

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    ok jump in ts
    edit having server issues
    edit still jump in ts anyway

Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
  3. shardshunt

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    ok server issues fixed

4. nipzon

nipzon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -0
    That was some great GTO action tonight.
    We really need to figure out how to get a bigger interest. Maybe Sunday night is the wrong night to try.

• Like Like x 1
  5. nipzon

nipzon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -0
    @Redna1L, you have some catching up to do at Macau

Hit a 2'16'472

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sean Lander

Sean Lander Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0
    Wow! That's very impressive! Is that tweaking a set up? Great track ain't it?

7. nipzon

nipzon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -0
    Hard work, great track. Yeh I had to work on a set to get the car performing through the s's and those off cambers. My ghost car helped as well.

• Like Like x 1
  8. shardshunt

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 1
  9. nipzon

nipzon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -0
    My setup for Macau in the Corvette;
    2015-08-09 1727 0002.jpg

10. Insaneozzy

Insaneozzy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +242 / 0 / -0
    Hey guys, my apologies for not getting on for yesterdays event, had every intention of being there. :(

Helped a mate do his uni joint and centre bearing on his BA tail-shaft, ran into some drama's getting the old uni off then had to travel half way across Perth for the parts o_O. Didn't get it done till after 6pm WA time, by then you guys would of been well & truly done.
    Once again soz for the no show, I will make sure I have nothing organised after 3pm next Sunday, so no reason for missing it. :)

As far as a day for racing goes, I'm free anytime really, I don't work so I can arrange my schedule to suit, plus I'm good to get back into racing full time after my op, been hard not jumping on the rig for 2 weeks, but all good now :D.
    What about a mid week event, might be a little tight time wise due to everyone's real life commitments, just a suggestion really. Maybe we should all get on Team-speak and work something out? :cool:

11. Sean Lander

Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the set up Nipzon, I haven't really given the Vette a fair go at this track but it does appear to be the car to get the job done. Will try it out when I get back to Melbourne this weekend.

Sunday is actually good for me it only that for the last 8 weeks I've been commuting inter-state so once back for good I'll try to show up as much as possible.

The main thing for me is the cars. I'm really not into trying out different cars and prefer to run the same machine again and again. GT2 and less so GT3. Of course if V8 Supercars were given to us then it would be a one horse race. ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. shardshunt

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    see, I dont want to drive gt3 cars. gt2 are fine but i like cars with less downforce. like v8 supercars for example.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. shardshunt

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    ok @Redna1L feel free to pick a car and track and choose first (9.00pm) or second (10.00pm) slot for this sunday.
    and anyone else may suggest stuff aswell

14. Sean Lander

Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0
    How does GT2 at Nürburgring sound? Are these times Aus or NZ times? Either way I vote for 9pm.

15. shardshunt

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    sounds great. nz times. how does 3x tire wear sound + 30 min sound? something to spice those cars up a bit.

16. Sean Lander

Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0
    I found tyre wear to be a bit weird. But happy to give it a go..
    Thinking about it I will need to go for 10pm start as I have to put our little one to bed at 8pm Melbourne time.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Insaneozzy

Ratings:
    +242 / 0 / -0
    Seeing as Zolder never made it with the Audi 90 can I suggest the GT2's at Zolder for the 9pm race, I have no plans for Sunday arvo ;), just need the GT2 pack which I will get today :D
    Cheers

18. shardshunt

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    I dont know that i can deal with more than 1 gt race. how about g5, or we can do the audis again seeing you missed out last week.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Insaneozzy

Ratings:
    +242 / 0 / -0
    G5's are cool, the Capri honks around Zolder :D, I don't really mind what it is, Ive got Daytona Prototypes, GTR-X Ruf, we could always try the Aquila CR1, that's a default freebie but more suited to Spa type tracks I feel.
    Anyone else looking forward to the release of the upcoming open wheeler's? :)

20. shardshunt

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    I dont like the aquila myself , I also have the ruf and i wouldn't dream of buying the Daytona prototypes. we could run the gtrx @ portimao or hochheim.

• Like Like x 1