RRRE helped me with my first driving experience on Nordschleife

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Klouczech, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Klouczech

Klouczech Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Hello!
    I used RRRE (and other sims) to learn this famous track - Nürburgring Nordschleife.
    It helped a lot and I felt like home from the lap 1.
    I did only 4 laps but I saved a lot of money with learning this tricky circuit.

• Like Like x 9
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 2
  2. Skybird

Skybird Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +803 / 0 / -0
    I take it from you posting this in AC and RR forum that you do like me and play them both, eh? :) Thats the clever way to do it. Why choosing if you can have them both. :D

• Like Like x 2
  3. BrianBosch

BrianBosch Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +129 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Klouczech

Klouczech Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    You got me :D
    But I really used all the sims for this practice and take the best from each ;)

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. BrianBosch

BrianBosch Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +129 / 0 / -0
    Great! As long as you enjoy multiple sims (like I do). Biggest difference with real life is the restart button :D.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Klouczech

Klouczech Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Yes, restart button and when you crash you dont have to pay everything :grinning:

7. Travis P

Travis P Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0
  8. Nir Tal

Nir Tal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    @Klouczech do u really getting 2-2.5 corner G with this car ?? what a beast...

9. sbtm

sbtm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591 / 0 / -0
    just one little detail. I don't know when you took the video but timing is not allowed on Nordschleife anymore. You could get kicked out if the authorities see it.

10. Klouczech

Klouczech Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    I dont know If this data are correct but 2Gs can do it ;)

I know. I was hiding the camera first 2 laps but when saw the others? I think it is almost allowed ;)

11. sbtm

sbtm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591 / 0 / -0
    Hm? Camera? I mean the smartphone with the timing app. Taking times openly during a lap is not allowed, that's what I meant. It's allowed to start the timer in your pocket or so an see the time at the end of the lap, though.
    They try to avoid people driving more risky than necessary to beat their lap times. Many accidents happen because people push their boundaries too far to get a better lap time. So when you don't see the time you're not so much in danger to try to beat it. :)

12. Klouczech

Klouczech Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    I understand. Because I just quickly hopped into the car after the owner, he just let this phone running in cocpit. I had to take care of other things then this phone. But the point is right, when you are not measuring time, you will not go so risky ;)