RS Dash telemetry companion app for R3E

Discussion in 'Community Workshop' started by Craig, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Craig

Craig Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Based on "pCars Dash", the must have companion telemetry app for Project Cars, RS Dash builds on that popular app to add support for RaceRoom Racing Experience, F1 2016 and Assetto Corsa.

Please note, this app is not free, in-app purchases are required to activate each racing game interface depending on which of these racing simulators you own.

RS Dash features real-time vehicle telemetry of crucial vehicle data. Designed by a race car driver for race car drivers it includes graphing of rpm, speed, gear, throttle and brake position per lap and a lap chart system including sector by sector breakdown.

Get the advantage over your opposition by knowing exactly whats going on with your car at all times. Every litre of fuel adds extra weight and costs you time, not sure how much fuel you need for a race? RS Dash provides live fuel usage statistics so you can see exactly how many liters you need to put in your tank for each racing lap.

Want more? There is also a HUD and one of the most important things, a dedicated race page showing you critical fuel, tire (wear/temps), brake (temps), damage and lap timing, a must have for any racer.

Note: Feature availability in RS Dash depends on the racing game this app is being used with as the different games offer varying degrees of telemetry data.

For RaceRoom Racing Experience, this app will require the "RS Transmitter" application to be installed on the same PC as the game. The "RS Transmitter" application can be downloaded from the Pocket Playground website.

Links to get the app and more info about the apps capabilities can be found here http://www.pocketplayground.net/rs-dash. For assistance with setting up the to work with F1 2016, see the RS Dash support page here http://www.pocketplayground.net/rs-dash-support

If you have any issues or need assistance with the app please get in contact via our contact page http://www.pocketplayground.net/contact-us or by emailing us directly at support@pocketplayground.net

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Craig

Craig Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    FYI: A new version (v1.7c) of RS Transmitter can be found on the Pocket Playground website which makes RS Dash compatible with the latest RaceRoom patch from Feb 28 2017.

3. gio_vtec

gio_vtec Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +117 / 0 / -0
    Sweettttt!! just got this app, I started with pcars dash and now RS dash,, really a huge game changer for me as I can use my tablet for telemetry.

Thanks for this awesome app!!

4. gio_vtec

gio_vtec Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +117 / 0 / -0
    @Bodaz0815 This is an awesome app, I am using my iPad and it works like a charm.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. DonArturo

DonArturo Active Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    looks great, but all I really want is a lap delta timer in giant green (or red) letters :) any chance to add that?

6. jimortality

jimortality Active Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 0 / -0
    This has stopped working for me. It doesn't calculate properly and the readings are all over the place. Any help cheers.