RUF GTR3

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NicoCL68, Nov 30, 2020.

1. NicoCL68

NicoCL68 Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    I see RUF GTR3 as an option in dedicated server. But it's not in the game, nor in the store.
    Means that RUF GTR3 will be released soon ?

Thanks

2. anno900

anno900 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    Some cars have left raceroom for sale due to ending license. Ruf and Citroen are some of these.

3. NicoCL68

NicoCL68 Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Ohh ! So GTR1 and GTR2 will also disappear ?

4. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    No, only the GTR3 Ruf needed to be removed when they added the GT3 Porsche.

5. rad

rad Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +458 / 0 / -0
    And Citroen was removed from store per request from Citroen themselves. If I would guess which cars are at risk to be removed from store, then I would point to Mercedes AMG GT3 in case they would bring AMG GT3 Evo (for example for DTM 2021 or ADAC GT Masters 2021), similarly as it happened with previouse Porsche 911 GT3-R, but it really is up to license owners.

Besides, cars are only removed from store, if you bought it, you will keep it. At least that was a case those couple of times - it's possible that car would be removed from game completely, but it's rather unlikely.

6. NicoCL68

NicoCL68 Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Ok. Thank you.

7. Olaf Hülse

Olaf Hülse Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +505 / 0 / -0
    @NicoCL68 The RUF RT12R GT3 is still available to users via the Nürburgring Legends Steam DLC.
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/455270/RaceRoom__Nrburgring_Legends/
    Normally, I wouldn't recommend buying from Steam (buy vRP seperately from the Raceroom Shop website and then spend it in the Raceroom Store) but as this car is only available there, and you really want to have it, you might take a closer look at it. Best if you don't own the other content included in that bundle.
    Greetings

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. NicoCL68

NicoCL68 Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Thank you. I already bought the package from Steam to get the RUF back. That is a sentimental question. It was my favorite car in iRacing and I wanted to have it here.

However there is a small problem. It does not appear in the advanced statistics on the portal.

9. Lixma

Lixma Honorary QA

Ratings:
    +174 / 0 / -0
    It's a shame the Citroen isn't available for newcomers, it's a terrific drive.