Searching for Logitech G27 potentiometer (for pedals)

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Flamedphoenix, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Flamedphoenix

Flamedphoenix Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +127 / 0 / -0
    Hey guys,

my pedals are blinking ingame because the potentiometer of them are broken. Does anybody know, where I can get new ones? I already asked logitech about it, but they dont have any..

Thx!

Greetings Julian

2. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    I've had the same problem, this helped me, it's not "too" hard to do but can be very fiddly, hope it helps.
    https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ogitech-g25-g27-pedal-pontentiometers.247510/

• Love it! Love it! x 1
  3. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    You won't get any help from Logitech, worst customer support on planet, have several of their peripherals and a couple broke out of warranty and I was told to throw them away and buy new, so I did and went to other companies for my hardware, Tossers!
    Any electronics outlet like RS, Maplins etc will sell you potentiometers you just need to find the right values (plenty of ideas on youtube and the like) and I'd change all 3 while I'm at it!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. P Davies

P Davies Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    My brother in laws was blinking the other day,the pot was fine,what caused it was the pedal pivot bolt closest to the heel had worked a bit loose which created a slight gap enough to allow a little bit free play on the plastic mechanism,I tightened it up now it's good as new again,might be worth checking out.

5. Robert Winzler

Robert Winzler New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I just ordered some hall effect sensors from Brazil. I am at work at the moment so i will give you the link for the web site when i get home. Cost me about 82 US dollars with shipping for two of them

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Flamedphoenix

Ratings:
    +127 / 0 / -0
  7. Robert Winzler

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
  8. Flamedphoenix

Ratings:
    +127 / 0 / -0
    Ty! And this potientiometers fit completly and I dont have to change anything else? (like contacts, cables, etc.)

9. Robert Winzler

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Just install them like the old ones. Wiring will be the same. Hopefully mine will be here this week.

• Dislike Dislike x 1