Second cockpit interior displayed

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Vampire, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Vampire

Vampire New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi - not sure if this is the place or if it is a common problem that I have missed in the forums, but I have noticed now and then when I first load up the 2016 RS5 that there are two versions of the interior loading...one normal one and another very badly textured version offset about 1/2 an airduct distance from the main one (lower I think)?
    If I exit back to the main menu and reload the car it is gone, I am using Oculus Rift.

Edit: Sry this should prob be in Community Support Section?

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
  2. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Hi and welcome,

it is a known bug that can happen occasionally and should be fixed in the future.
    Does it happen in any game mode for you, or only in a particular one, like leaberboard challenge f.e.?
    Are there any particular steps you do in order to reproduce this or does it happen randomly?
    If it happens again, could you close the game, navigate to Documents\My Games\SimBin\RaceRoom Racing Experience\UserData\Log and attach the latest gamelog file here?

3. Vampire

Vampire New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi - cheers. I am actually back after a bit of a break (was on the WIP back in 2013) so I got myself the RS5 (naturally:)) and have been getting back in the swing of things with Practice mode only really. I have done one race but that was fine. So it is only showing up in practice mode for me so far. It seems pretty random but I have been tweaking the graphics settings a bit for the Rift so that may be related.
    I figured it is quite obvious so must have been spotted already - just haven't seen anything about it.
    I will keep an eye out and send in the gamelog if it happens again. I have also noticed the steering wheel is not central to the steering column, the column attaches to the wheel at the upper edge it seems, not the centre of the backplate as you would expect.