Sector 3 Office Video

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jimmy Cliff, May 30, 2015.

1. Jimmy Cliff

Jimmy Cliff New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Hey guys,

i really appreciate watching sector3's dev streams with all the fency updates you guys annouce and explain. You are doing a great job in interacting with the community like that. Reffering to the game development things seem to go pretty damn straight forward.
    Compared to the dev stream before last your office enviroment changed a bit as you guys might arrange and furnish it after moving recently.

I'm really curious how the rest of your office looks like, how you guys work together, who's sitting next to who and stuff :). Why don't you guys make a quick video about that? Show the whole room where the dev streams are held, who's blocking the coffee mashine all day, who's lap times are the best ... and don't spare the shy one's :).
    How's that?

Cheers,

Jimmy

• Like Like x 1
  2. gp20

gp20 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    It's great, a lot of good things and in the same time a little bit decevant.
    I wonder if R3E is a week end job.
    The UI looks better but still meh. You need a graphic designer and there are plenty great in France.
    We have famous schools how can you ignore it?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. alesi27

alesi27 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +233 / 0 / -0
    Dont know if its what you want but it was posted earler this year.

4. Jimmy Cliff

Jimmy Cliff New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    this is cool already - sweet dog btw.
    i mean something like this (don't know the game nor the studio - like the office introducing concept):