Sector3 response to technical questions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Andrew Anderson, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Andrew Anderson

Andrew Anderson New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I emailed a technical question to Sector3 on 11/22/18 and received a response last night on 3/21/19. While I appreciate the answer to the question, a four month window for a single question is a bit outside our expectations as customers.

I have no doubt the team is making every effort to provide quality customer care, but slow and unapologetic responses may prevent you from earning additional DLC sales.

2. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    Better late than never....tbh you are better off asking questions on here as there is usually a developer or two in the forums. I've always found them very helpful.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +534 / 0 / -0
    I agree with ravey. Just make a new thread of your problem in the Community Support section of this forum or just look around in this section and maybe there's already a thread about the same problem.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Loki-D

Loki-D Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    I have asked kitsune why I'm missing one livery from a handful of cars bought in the pro pack. Still with no answer

5. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    It may be a livery that was added after you bought the pack? New liveries are added from time to time....

• Like Like x 1