Server issues for past few days; can't get into race

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jay Smizzle, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Jay Smizzle

Jay Smizzle New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    I haven't been able to get into a race in two days because of server issues. Is there an ETA on when this will be fixed?

2. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    hm, I was on a few different MP-servers yesterday without a problem. Do you know the ping you've got from the servers?

3. Jay Smizzle

Jay Smizzle New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    I'm not sure how to find the ping. I'm just trying to load a SP race and it loses connection before I can enter a race or gets stuck on an endless load screen. Or sometimes I'll try to load the game and it'll stall or the connection times out before I can get to the main menu.

It's the same stuff we saw after their last big patch during the Easter sale when a lot of people couldn't connect to their servers.

4. Jay Smizzle

Jay Smizzle New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    It's working for me now.

5. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    Sorry - i've misunderstood your question yesterday. Thought it was only in Multiplayer. Good that it works now.

I have such a situation only once before in a Multiplayer-Race. With the changes in Multiplayer-Races, the next Race on that Server loads automaticaly. During that procedure the Loading-Screen apears and normaly after some seconds the text shows up that you have to press a key.

But at that day I stuck in that loading-Screen for some minutes, till i've killed r3e via Task-Manager.

6. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    Sometimes the second start up of r3e gets me np, somehow