Problem servers log iusse

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by DreamsKnight, Feb 2, 2018.

1. DreamsKnight

DreamsKnight Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +94 / 0 / -0
    https://www.raceapp.eu/#/Events/654?tab=race

here there is log uploaded of race in my legue (attached also the original log)

looking at the drivers, we have davide ragni retired after 16 laps but he remained in the pits until the end of the session, instead renato del rio retired after after 28 laps but exited from the server.

the log put them in the wrong position considering davide not retired, but simply overlapped several times.

so legue manager have problems with log upload in the sites which read them and give position. there is also a iusse with point calculation in race app, the site continue to consider renato in 7th place, but i think @Racki can explain the iusse in this point better than me.

this thing could cause problems also to @Georg Ortner with the fantastic vln legue on the way.

obviuosly the workaround is to say the driver to exit from the server instantly, but i think a solution from above is better to prevent problems. :)

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
  2. Racki

Racki Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +131 / 0 / -0
    I can confirm that there is an issue with the Finished / DNF status.

Only drivers who cross the line AFTER the winner has crossed the line should be flagged Finished.

Any retirement to the Pits should be DNF on the other hand.

• Agree Agree x 1