Shadowplay FPS NOT working with RRE

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MsportDan, Dec 11, 2015.

1. le_poilu

le_poilu Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +278 / 0 / -0

I always have trackmap OFF (and sometimes ON for rapid check), but no FPS counter.
    Du you use a keyboard shortcut to switch the trackmap ? It can just be that you're shortcut for the trackmap is the same that the one to activate/deactivate the FPS counter in shawdoplay settings

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. MsportDan

MsportDan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hhmmm interesting. Its funny because this and Dirtrally are the only games that the MSI gaming APP OSD works on lol.. But yeah that worth a try.

3. dull

dull New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    So who has an nvidia control panel profile for RRRE.exe and does the FPS counter show or not?

I just added a profile and the FPS counter is now working

4. MsportDan

MsportDan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    track map makes no difference. I have no RRe NVidia profile.

5. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    I have shadowplay FPS working but it only appeared after I installed the latest 2 nvidia drivers, nowt there before and changed nothing other than drivers!

6. MsportDan

MsportDan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I think I may know what cause this to stop. Ive just reinstalled GSC started playing with Shadowplay fps working. I then installed the Reiza sweetfx mod. Then guess what FPs stopped working, I deleted the sweetfx files and it came back!. I'm sure S3 use sweetfx om their title no?

7. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    No they don't use SwetFX

8. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    Working for me too now. I just added a profile and the fps counter is back. Although this wasn't necessary before this is OK for me.

Maybe it really is not a RRRE-bug since RRRE is also the only game I have installed that doesn't have an nVidia profile added automatically. Looks like nVidia removed the display of fps in games without a profile. Could be due to the fact that the fps counter was annoyingly visible in Win 10 apps and other Win 10 windows too.