Question Sim Racing System files

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Rmbonk86, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Rmbonk86

Rmbonk86 Active Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    This may be a question for the Developers.. but if anyone knows fee free to reply

I setup SRS awhile back but never had a chance yet to start a race. So this morning I had some extra time to run an online race. I registered on the app and the event started, I clicked join and opened the game. I found the server within raceroom/multiplayer for SRS but it wanted a password.

first - If there is a password i'm not sure where to get it so i can join

Second- when I initially set up SRS i dumped the files that are in the folder that you unzip in the x64 folder. So after I did that i thought maybe i was suppose to create a folder in the x64 folder called SRS RRE and place them in that folder which I did. What i think may be causing an issue with SRS is the doubled files between the ones in the x64 folder and the folder i dumped in the new folder i named SRS RRE..

when i ctrl click all the files from the SRS file upload_2019-12-7_11-52-15.png
    From this folder of the game, it wont launch.
    upload_2019-12-7_11-53-59.png

After i undo those changes it works fine again. Does anyone know what files that should not be removed so the game loads?

Attached Files: