Problem SIMAGIC Pedals Binding

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by robertopoz, Oct 27, 2021.

1. T3KNOSIS

T3KNOSIS New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Updated my post to reflect the different scenarios I tested.

• Like Like x 1
  2. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    But that's a given. Since we already know the pedals work when plugged into a base and this whole thread is related to their use through USB.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. tennenbaum

tennenbaum New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    @T3KNOSIS THANKS! for your efforts to figure out the root of the problem. I can confirm i'm Win 10 Pro. So it might be the "Pro" causing the non-binding-issue. Though I'm not experienced enough to follow that lead to find out how it can be solved.

• Like Like x 1
  4. tennenbaum

tennenbaum New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Update: Problem still exists. The (new) Simagic Sim Manager Pro app (that incorporates the Pedal Control Software) and latest Firmware did't fix it.

5. tony cortes

tony cortes New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    It's a lost cause. I'm sure it's an R3E problem, because all the other games detect the pedals. Almost a year now and the problem persists....

6. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    Couple of things , it took over 6 months to get feedback and pedals from simagic , we have found that certain win os builds work others dont ...
    So its a win os in relation to raceroom , so not a raceroom problem as such

Andi

7. tony cortes

tony cortes New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Can you share the device ID and name that you have in the device statistics folder please ?

8. tony cortes

tony cortes New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Finally ,its working ! Thx Sector3 for your useless effort anyways....

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. Andi Goodwin

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    Really so after s3 found a few issues and possible direction of the issue , and suggested possible solutions .... yours finally fixes itself , possibly while you were sleeping....
    it would be realluy useful if you could explain what happened , any updates windows etc ?

Andi

10. tony cortes

tony cortes New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Simple ,
    while no one is able to find the problem on your side,
    (clearly a problem with the game)
    i ditched those Chinese piece of crap and bought a set of HE Sprints....;-)

11. ravey1981

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    Some people...... Absolutely toxic.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Andi Goodwin

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for your reply , just a heads up your next toxic , childish post will be removed along with your account on the forums....

Andi

13. D3L8OY

D3L8OY Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    So where are we at with the Simagic pedal binding, I have been away from sim racing for a little while, just got back and after a few updates to RRE, Win 10 Pro they are still not being recognised in RRE, the only sim that is giving me grief ATM. Help anyone

14. ravey1981

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    No further than before AFAIK. As stated earlier the Devs had a set sent to them, plugged them in and followed whatever instructions there were and they worked in game. Not sure what else can be done at this point.

15. D3L8OY

D3L8OY Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Well such a shame, I used to love RRE, just cant understand why every single sim I try there is no issue except for RRE. Just seems weird. Even crappy Forza worked. Oh well it has been a good run. Just disappointed as I have purchased nearly all the content.
    I know you mentioned that it worked out of the box for the Dev's but let's face it there seems to be a lot of people here that it hasn't worked for therefore I think there is a lot that can still be done at this point to try to fix the issue. Sorry but just because one worked and it happened to be at the devs install, the majority seems to be suffering. I certainly hope that a solution is found and we can get back to RRE not dismiss it.

16. Andi Goodwin

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    It wasnt just 1 , simagic also duplicated the results . I guess hense there software update
    The cherche hasnt ended as such , im sure there is some stupid check box in windows pro that is set differently to win normal .....
    Now the trick is which one

Andi

17. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +355 / 0 / -0
    Is it possible to emulate a game controller (gamepad/joystick/whatever) using these pedals as input?

18. D3L8OY

D3L8OY Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Bueller, Buller, Buller, any Simagic P2000 pedal progress Devs? Tried DiView still didn't work

19. shamarop

shamarop New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i used simagic alpha,after the latest update of the game race room at 31.08.2022, my steering change its potition, it turns out that is has rotated 360,but in game just 280. has anyone experienced this and how to fix.thanks

20. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +355 / 0 / -0
    If you're talking about steering angles not matching between your real wheel and in-game wheel then yes, other people mention that too.