HUD SimHub (beta) For an easy to use replacement HUD (downloads included)

Discussion in 'Community Workshop' started by [RWB] FxUK, Apr 7, 2019.

1. [RWB] FxUK

[RWB] FxUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    You could edit the dash, delete everything you don't want, move the bits you do to the top left and then simply resize the dashboard (post #31) to match the dimensions of your screen, possibly moving elements around a bit to fit/look better.

Rather than being an overlay (that you can have multiple of) this is based on a dashboard that is primarily designed in simhub for use on a secondary screen. ;)

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. Ablaze

Ablaze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +120 / 0 / -0
    I've done that it works like a charm. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction mate! :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Divebomb69

Divebomb69 Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Hi,
    Someone, can somebody help me.
    How do I make the dashboard not occupy the entire screen?
    I have only one monitor

4. [RWB] FxUK

[RWB] FxUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    The dashboards in simhub are designed for full screen, usually via a tablet or phone rather than your primary monitor.
    You could edit the dashboard and resize the canvas and elements, but that would likely take some time.
    Ideally, you want to be using overlays... but then, you are probably better off using something like otterhud
    https://forum.sector3studios.com/in...custom-webhud-with-additional-features.13152/

5. JohnnyGipsy

JohnnyGipsy Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Hello
    i used the HUD from this thread now really long with my HTC VIVE (the HMD Version).
    Today i was unable to use it and i can´t find the Problem, If i start a Race or Training and go in the Cockpit the Vive opens a Steam web Browser and show me the hud inside that browser in the Vive. If i close that i see the game again but without a HUD.

I checked my startup parameters again and again but they seam right to me.
    -webdev -webHudUrl=http://127.0.0.1:8888/Overlay/RaceRoom_HMD -vr2.0

And again it was working for a long time i don´t think i changed any thing only updatet all apps simhub steamvr and raceroom.
    Any ideas what i could do?