simracingsystem!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MsportDan, May 6, 2016.

1. Sonat Ozturk

Sonat Ozturk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,012 / 0 / -0
    Ah sorry,

I believe you can delete it under "Personal Settings".

If you can't find it let me know and with your permission I can delete your account.

2. jimortality

jimortality Active Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 0 / -0
    We have 4 or 5 club races each week over at race department. Grids are huge and sometimes we have to have 2 servers. Plus we sometimes get the sector 3 guys joining us which is great as it also shows them that people are having a great time with their product and they can race a bit too lol

3. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: May 13, 2016
  4. Rodent

Rodent Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +323 / 0 / -0
    Well this thread turned into something different. Having said that though, tried SRS, works as advertised and is pretty great all around. RD club races as has been mentioned are indeed good fun and for my money the best way to get good R3E races against real opponents.

I would love to see something like SRS come to R3E ( and hell, all the sims really ) as it does something completely different to the clubraces, it allows for quality control in spur of the moment racing. 2-3 ranked servers with some track/car rotation racing every 1-2 hours would be great. And if a small team of enthusiasts in Portugal can do it, it certainly cannot be the tallest mountain to climb.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota Active Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    Do not mix SRS with RD club races (I regulary drive there) or R2P (not so regular there). I never drive on public servers, never ever, only leagues or club races at RaceDepartment, but this week three guys from our GT AM car (we drive in some of the leagues) started to drive races over this system and we are avid, eager, keen (pick a word, which represents to be over happy, my English is not that good). Last night for the first time I raced against some drivers I know from simworld, which suprised me a lot, because I know they never drive public and with a slow car choice we had 20 people grid and unbelevable respectful, but fast and sharp race.
    What I want to say? I don t want to look like over optimistic fanboy, but this system is online racing games saver and it will become huge in next months. I really hope, RaceRoom will not stay away and miss the train, because in last months, some of my the best online fights were with RRRE cars.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1