Simsteering 2 (Bodnar) settings. Does this wheel actually work in RR?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by M1ng0J1ng0, Sep 19, 2016.

1. M1ng0J1ng0

M1ng0J1ng0 New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hi,

Can anybody share in-game FFB setting for this wheel please. Quite frankly whatever I've tried is useless. Either I don't get it, or wheel support is appalling. I've bought all the content and right now I've wasted a lot of money.

If DD wheel support is bad, fine, I'd at least like to know so I can stop wasting time on this and remove it from my hard drive.

Any feedback is appreciated.

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    nice way to ask for help .....

Andi

3. M1ng0J1ng0

M1ng0J1ng0 New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I've had no issues like this in any other title besides this one. I've wasted a lot of time and money on RR. is that nice? Not trying to start a fanboy flame war, it's a fair question. Is this wheel supported or not. Very simple.

4. Andi Goodwin

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    if your asking is there a ready built profile , then i doubt it , but there are enough settings and tweaks in the ffb to set up any wheel .... just map the buttons controlls etc and then tweak the ffb , ingame there is a clipping meter *...
    as for a lot of money ... well imho there are two things there ..
    one .. basically peanuts compared to your wheel ;
    and secondly seeing as the game has free content you could have tested with that before spending extra ..
    my reply wasnt a fan boy one , but you just joined and your first post is threatening , and insulting in its tone , but hey thats my opinion

Andi

5. M1ng0J1ng0

M1ng0J1ng0 New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Rather than you replying with nothing useful, please go away and let someone with real information reply. Yes I know the game has free content. I bought the RR content while owning a different wheel. The cost of buying RR game content is irrelevant to the value of this wheel. I'm a paying customer of this game title and I'd like to work, as anybody would.

My tone is not threatening, who did I insult? Leave this thread for real replies, thanks. It's a real question borne out frustration. I have no problem buying further content or supporting this title in the future if I can get it to work. I want it to work, the very reason why I posted this message. You're posting defensive replies because of your status on this forum, it's not helpful and does not answer this question. It doesn't make you look big or clever.

With respect I will ignore replying to any further messages from you unless it's constructive. Thanks.

6. Andi Goodwin

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    hold on , what i told you was constructive , create a new profile and work from there , maybe search the forum to see what the guys with OSW wheels have done .
    in your question at no point have you actually stated what your issues are ... just that you have an issue

So how about you explain exactly what the issues are and then it would become easier to help you

And as for my status ? what status , oh tester ; that isnt any status , just someone who is willing to put time aside to help find and fix issues in the game for free ...
    Andi

7. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +95 / 0 / -0
    Don't mind me

Attached Files:

8. M1ng0J1ng0

M1ng0J1ng0 New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Sorry you'll need to get your kicks elsewhere. I'm reaching out to Bodnar wheel owners for advice. Other people may think they're helping with rudimentary commentary. I don't require that, I'm very much an experienced user.

9. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 0 / -0
    New record!
    4 post to status ignore.:confused:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
  11. M1ng0J1ng0

M1ng0J1ng0 New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Thank you, the Accuforce settings on this thread proved to be a good baseline on the Bodnar, then some small adjustments has improved the FFB considerably .