Singleplayer Multiclass Ranking "Bug?"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Morris Messing, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Morris Messing

Morris Messing Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Hey folks,
    I just wanted to report a bug i expirienced in a multiclass race in sigleplayer.

I finished a 90 min race on the Nordschleife(VLN) in a BMW 235i on the first position in my class, but in the ranking I was shown as the last driver. I expirienced this issue two times.

More information:
    In the first race I have been lapped by the GT3 class 1lap before the time expired, but not the whole class passed me.
    I thought that may be the problem but,
    in the second race all of the GT3 cars lapped me but the ranking issue was the same.
    It was shown that the competitors in my class finished the race in front of me (after 106mins or so) and my line displayed +1Lap
    The 2 races were part of a championchip.

2. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    can you upload the game logs for this please

Andi

3. Winzarten

Winzarten Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +377 / 0 / -0
    I've experienced the same behavior.

It should be really easy to set-up, all it takes is to be lapped by a faster class before finnishig, and the player will be shown as the last driver in his class. More specificaly, as the last driver of all the drivers beeing lapped the same amount of times.

The easiest setup would be the player in NSU TTS againts something fast (Formulas, P1) on Norisring. 2 laps should be enought to be lapped :)

4. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    yep , this i know , but the game logs help , as this was a bug in the testing and was fixed so having game logs from the nords session in championship mode adds to the available data , and will show if something other than the bug we had hasnt manifested

Andi

• Like Like x 1
  5. Winzarten

Winzarten Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +377 / 0 / -0
    Cannot argue with that ;)

6. Morris Messing

Morris Messing Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Where do I find the log file?

7. Morris Messing

Morris Messing Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Okay I have found it i hope that is the right one. It should be the log file from the second race I've mentioned

Attached Files: