Small Info Panel ingame

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dirk Bachmann, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Dirk Bachmann

Dirk Bachmann Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    As the title said, a small info Panel ingame would be nice for the Cars to chose.
    With relevant Info for Drivers like HP/Weight/RWD/ABS/TC/P2P etc
    I know most of the People here are into Motorsport ant they know what kind of car/class they chose , but i think if youre new into this its a bit tricky to find that info.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. ChatCureuil

ChatCureuil Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +308 / 0 / -0
    With the version/iteration number (or just the date of last modification) of the physics model. :)

3. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    @Dirk Bachmann do you mean on the car selection screen? I suppose you know that the store pages of each car provide some info.

4. Dirk Bachmann

Dirk Bachmann Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    @Christian, yes i know this pages on store.
    I Invited a friend to Raceroom not long agoy and he was wondering about theres no info about the Cars Ingame.
    Especially if youre not into Motorsport you dont see the difference between an GT3 Cup Porsche and the 911 R or if we had an RSR...
    But also the Info about the Pure HP are interesting , so you can choose a car and you test drive it and think about what youre expected how it feels.
    The Info on Store is awkward , especial if youre new into Raceroom.

5. higsy

higsy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +123 / 0 / -0
    Maybe someone can develop an app that does just that.. we've got corner names etc in cc...maybe just maybe. :D
    I'm sure Mr B has loads of time on his hands.:sunglasses: