So what else are ya playin?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dave R, Oct 3, 2015.

1. TheOutdriver97

TheOutdriver97 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    Test Drive Unlimited Platinum.

I've invested a lot of time in TDU over the years completing it on PS2, PSP and Xbox 360. Bought the PC version after seeing the Platinum mod but never got around to playing it. Having recently started playing I've not been disappointed. The E46 M3, E63 M6 and C63 AMG are particular highlights for me.

Full credit to Eden Games and the Platinum modders who added lots of extra content, this old game plays better than either of The Crew games and the Forza Horizon games still can't deliver hours of exploration.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wilko Jones

Wilko Jones Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0 / -0
    Got back into Fallout 4 . Its been a long time since I played the game, so I uninstalled and deleted all mods and began a new vanilla play through. I'm just getting to the part where the game picks up, provided I have the right perks. That happens about level 17 or so. I'm kind of glad I started over. I forgot how OP you can make some of the vanilla weapons. Level 17, with a sniper rifle thats one shotting Legendary enemies... Good Lord!

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2021
  3. Bryce Waard

Bryce Waard Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    My newest addiction has been New World…to the point that it’s not healthy :)

4. Andy Kettler

Andy Kettler Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +1,107 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 1
  5. rd.king

rd.king Active Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    Just got WRC 8 from the steam sale.
    With the massive Mod pack that's on RD it looks and runs as nice as DR/DR2.
    Going to waste some time on that.

6. Andy Kettler

Ratings:
    +1,107 / 0 / -0
  7. Andy Kettler

Ratings:
    +1,107 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Andy Kettler

Ratings:
    +1,107 / 0 / -0
  9. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
  10. Andy Kettler

Ratings:
    +1,107 / 0 / -0
  11. Bull Shark

Bull Shark Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    Now I only need a new pc. My current pc isn’t capable processing this game. I really like it tried it, 2 years ago I guess. But it is a no go sadly :(

12. Andy Kettler

Ratings:
    +1,107 / 0 / -0
    ? I played it a couple times and it was fine. The must have rquirement is to install it on at least an SSD. On HDD it really is unplayable.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Bull Shark

Bull Shark Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    Really? Well perhaps it was bad because it was just early in development. Perhaps I need to take a second look.

14. n01sname

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    Guess I'll give it another try during the FTP window, last time I was too late and didn't put it on my ssd...:rolleyes:

What I play else ?
    Well a lot of ACC (SP) atm to finally get a deeper understanding for all it's aspects & features since it was lying around on my HD from Early Access on - mostly because it appears a bit more complex then RRE and some features (like Track IR) were missing or still to be refined.But with some overall experience in Simracing it's no Rocket Science - just the unwillingness to learn something new from scratch in some ways :rolleyes:
    And today ACC appears well polished.

But the main reasons were some technical issues especially with RRE and behind that a growing frustration in comparison with titles like ACC or AMS2 lately and yes : even rF2.
    Not because RRE is a bad Sim (4500+hrs on the counter speak for itself ) or that the devs didn't squeeze the best out of their old Engine. No, on the contrary ! If you ask me, they did the best job possible so far.
    The Frustration comes when I drive State-of-the-Art titles like ACC cause I always ask myself how FUCKING NICE AND BEAUTIFUL RRE would look & feel, how much more of an authentic atmosphere and immersion could be addded to the Race Room Racing Experience...Single or Multiplay...
    And now after I tasted more of this I slowly but surely get frustrated (even bored) with RRE...
    I will stay with my RRE community for those monthly endurance events, I think...
    Apart from that it might be time to explore new shores...

Guess I'm not the only RRE Veteran around...o_O

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,037 / 0 / -0
    You speak from my heart. I tried to explain but failed.

• Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  16. n01sname

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    Thought so ;)

• Like Like x 1
  17. SherrieRush

SherrieRush New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Contrairement à vous, je préfère les jeux qui stimulent les affaires. Pendant longtemps, j'ai voulu être médecin, mais j'ai fini par choisir autre chose ! Comme perdre mon temps dans des cours inutiles sur https://bookmakers-benin.com. Mais maintenant, je peux devenir médecin, mais pas un vrai. Two Point Hospital vous donne la possibilité de construire votre propre hôpital dans le pays fictif de Two-Point. Construisez-le comme vous l'entendez, la seule limite étant votre imagination. En tant que directeur de l'hôpital, je dois m'assurer que tous les patients sont satisfaits et soignés. Pour ce faire, je dois embaucher et former des médecins et des infirmières, acheter des lits, des chaises, des machines et tout ce qui est nécessaire au bon fonctionnement de l'hôpital.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2023
  18. CarlClarkson

CarlClarkson New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Merci de nous avoir fait partager votre expérience.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

Ready or Not. I love this game

• Like Like x 1
  20. DonaldD

DonaldD Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0