So what else are ya playin?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dave R, Oct 3, 2015.

1. Balrog

Balrog Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 0 / -0
    R3E, ETS2, ATS, occasionally Assetto, GSC, FTruck and story-based FPS games, oh and impatiently waiting for Automobilista :rolleyes:

2. Tobias Schröder

Tobias Schröder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0 / -0
    Bought the new Star Wars Battlefront three weeks ago.
    Can't confirm all this whining about missing content. The maps are not that many but all of them are great fun (unlike BF2 which had a few great maps and a load of maps which were not really fun), there are many different game modes and EA is adding free content every month (The new Hoth map they added a few days ago ist AWESOME).
    The game is lacking sinngleplayer modes and is too expensive, but if you don't care about singleplayer and can get it for a good price (I bought it when it was 50% off) you will have great fun.

3. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    Other than R3E, recently been playing heroes of the storm and battlefield 4. Some casual fun on the ps4 with nom nom Galaxy.

Haven't played dirt and AC in a while but I keep wanting to boot them up.

4. opelman

opelman Active Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    Fs2015 see opelman in google

5. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 0 / -0
    have a look, superior stearing and shifting techniques

6. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    Sounds very interesting....thx....Ethan CARTER, Lovecraft's famous alter ego Randolph Carter comes to my mind..;)

7. tpw

tpw Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    I've given up on AC and pCARS, now divide my time between rF2, R3E, AMS and DR.

Non racing games I'm playing at the minute are Arma3 and Dying Light (awesome open world zombie game).

• Like Like x 1
  8. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    Unhealthy amounts of American Truck Simulator at the moment. Plus a bit of the Automobilista beta...along with SCE...the only race sims I've really played this year.

9. ::SKRO::

::SKRO:: Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    Heroes of the Storm got sucked me in lately thanks to the ballbusting technique of @MeMotS.
    Sadly (fortunately) I've not been able to play a lot in the past days cause of too much work...
    Other than that I'm playing Hand of Fate and swimming underwater with Subnautica (waiting for Darkwood to come along and @Sean Kenney for our never ending AoW3 games)

10. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    Playing Grim Fandago and Borderlands 2.

and of course @::SKRO:: for AOW, so I can keep my no loss record alive.

Just finished Brothers a tale of two sons, easy but nicely done...recommend it when on sale and if you like that type of game.... and Detective Grimoire, a small indie point and click that was also very easy...decent game on sale....not sure I would recommend it though unless you like that genre.

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2016
  11. Metalogic

Metalogic Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +234 / 0 / -0
    Lots of Europa Universalis IV, trying to restore the glory of the Byzantium Empire!

Also Pillars of Eternity, a rather nice modern, but old school-style RPG

I'd post links to these, but I'm not allowed to yet, apparently!

Edit: Links now posted

My proper (Nvidia 970M) gaming computer is being repaired at the moment, though, so have not been able to play more demanding games for the last week or so...

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
  12. Metalogic

Ratings:
    +234 / 0 / -0
    Before I sent my gaming computer off to be repaired, was also playing quite a bit of the beta of the upcoming Kingdom Come: Deliverance medieval RPG (strapline : "No dungeons, no dragons!"), which is beautifully done, though sadly it's just been announced that the full release of this has been delayed.

[​IMG]

13. _Stu_

_Stu_ Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Been following that games for ages, how does it play?

14. Metalogic

Ratings:
    +234 / 0 / -0
    It's pretty nice, though there's obviously still some work to do on it. It's pretty demanding on the GPU, my computer manages quite well, but I can't turn every setting to max, though I think there are still some optimisations tin the pipeline. It's very pretty, though!

15. fischhaltefolie

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 0 / -0
    I'm curious about it as well.
    Screenshot looks quite impressive. Propably you need a hell of a machine to get this quality and no flip-book.

16. Metalogic

Ratings:
    +234 / 0 / -0
    Screenshot is an official one, not from my PC, sadly, though it still looks pretty good, spent quite some time looking at the grass and flowers swaying in the wind when I first ran it!

17. fischhaltefolie

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 0 / -0
    Yes, found it on their site. I read somewhere, they're using cryengine.
    Finally an rpg without sorcery or dragons.:)
    How's the beta? Actually I avoid betas of games with a plot.

18. _Stu_

_Stu_ Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    I watched a video on their youtube channel showing the sword fighting system and it looks very nice.
    Seems fairly realistic and not over the top hollywood stylised fighting.
    Looking forward to this!

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. mrSweSin

mrSweSin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0 / -0
    ARMORED WARFARE great tank game. free to play but expensive if you wont to progress faster to get new and better tanks. But if you dont mind thats its going to take some time to work up your tank its cost nothing. Its not like world of tanks there you can bay gold ammo. here you bay premium time to get more mony and reputaitions only. PvP and PvE

20. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    Played the Overwatch beta for a few days. Had a lot of fun, which was a bit of a shock for me. I am horrid at FPS's but with the number of different characters and roles you can typically find someone you can at least be in the mix with. Very well produced game, and ultimately fun. Obviously it will be never ending balancing the characters and opinions on it.

I wasn't going to buy it, but after the beta closed yesterday, I pretty much am craving it. So for $39 its not a bad deal....plus I own Activision stock so I should make a lot more than the cost I spend on it on release day...if deemed successful.

Also playing Divinity with @::SKRO:: pretty nice game, very pretty at times. Also. frustratingly annoying at times...some bugs and a bit clunky. Overall all though, good game, and fun so far....we are not too far into it

• Like Like x 1