Bug Sonoma AI

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Tom Shane, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Active Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    Hello,

when trying to race at Sonoma, the AI is not able to make single lap without being stuck in the last corner in tires stack. I've tried GTR3 and WTCC14 class, in both the cars get stuck. Some of them also stop at S/F line. The AI was set to 110.

Thanks.

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. rad

rad Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +458 / 0 / -0
    This is well known issue (at least for community, hopefully also for devs :p) with tight hairpins on many tracks since last update.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Gladys Maria

Gladys Maria Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I was racing the 2015 touring cars last night at Zolder 7 of the ai cars dnf and were strewn against the barriers in the tight chicane section for the rest of the race, i thought this was odd so i went to the replay and rode in a ai car that crashed to find out what happened,it seems instead of braking sometimes they floor the speed pedal halfway through the bend.Nurburgring was even worse 10 dnf at the first bend all speeding up before the apex and flying into the safety barrier,they do brake for the bend initially but it is like the accelerator gets stuck and wham into the walls they fly i have not tried other classes my ai was 110 also .

Last edited: Apr 16, 2016