Sooooo... whats your least favorite track?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MsportDan, Dec 31, 2015.

1. MsportDan

MsportDan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    well i done some races at moscow last night in the ADACs.Oh my what a horrid track that is, cant get any speed up, there no nice flowing sections... seems mostly all 2nd gear corners..

Not my fav track...

So guys whats your least favourite and why?

dan

happy new year btw peeps stay safe!

2. Fleskebacon

Fleskebacon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +258 / 0 / -0
    Paul Ricard, because of the excessively huge tarmac run-off areas... Not my cup of tea.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    sachsenring

because it exists

Andi

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    Brands Hatch - because I can't turn left at Surtees therefore it's only half a track, and that's the most frustrating feeling in R3E.

Serious answer - Indianapolis Road Course. I can't think of any redeeming features.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. The_Grunt

The_Grunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +168 / 0 / -0
    I think that is a track that seems awful "on the paper", but is actually quite fun to drive. I recently took a couple of races against AI with Aquilas there, and it was a blast. It is one of those tracks that I've barely touched before, but I'll probably will drive there more in the future.

I'd say also Paul Ricard also because of the huge run-off areas. Track isn't that bad otherwise.

6. Tobias Schröder

Tobias Schröder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0 / -0
    I have to say Zandvoort, Indianapolis and Spa (before you click dislike, it's not the way you might think now :D )
    I like the custom championships in the game, but it seems like the AI is stronger on these tracks so I can't use them in the championships.
    Maybe its just me, but on YouTube I could see that the guy from P1TV also had problems with Zandvoort, so it seems like I'm not the only one.

Apart from that, the tracks that I REALLY don't like (IRL I love Zansvoort and Spa!) are Indianapolis and the Moscow raceway.
    All in all I think the tracks which are in R3E are all very nice, some legends, some good normal tracks and some tracks you probably didn't know before playing the game, a very good and very fun mix

7. theravenousbeast

theravenousbeast Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155 / 0 / -0
    Moscow as a track. Very bland, like Dan says it feels disjointed no flow.
    But as an online track, it has to be Norisring. A lot of people don't know how to give room for side by side racing there and you can mess up someone's race or have someone mess it up for you with even the slightest lockup under braking.

8. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    Norisring is just plain boring in my opinion. Must be one of my least used circuits.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    Least favourite to me are always the ones i have little experience on so they kind of get avoided, trying to work on that with this game tho.

10. Flamedphoenix

Flamedphoenix Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +127 / 0 / -0
    definetly moscow.. this blind 4th gear lefthander where you jump...

11. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Nordschleife cause it's not here yet and every track that is not Raceroom Hillclimb. ;)

Seriously, Hockenheim. Ginormously stupid, flat-as-the-Netherlands track. Hate it, every single bit of it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Moritz Löhner

Moritz Löhner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +621 / 0 / -0
    Moscow, there is no flow on that track and the jump..........just horrible.

13. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    Compare that with Zandevorte :)

14. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    :D
    Those dunes are probably the highest elevation in the whole country. :p

• Funny Funny x 3
  15. mr_belowski

mr_belowski Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +1,307 / 0 / -0
    Laguna Seca. Great track but turn 5 (left hander onto the Rahal straight) is so hateful it renders the rest of the track undriveable - I just spend the whole lap wondering how bad I'm going to screw it up next time round

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Rodent

Rodent Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +323 / 0 / -0
    It varies, but lately no matter the Sim me and the Nürburgring have not been getting on. Come on Nürb, you used to be one of my stronger tracks, can't we just go back to the way we were?

17. The_Grunt

The_Grunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +168 / 0 / -0
    It is amazing how they managed to screw up so badly that they decided that the modern track in use now is preferable compared to the old one. What were they thinking :confused:

Old Hockenheim was awesome old school track. RIP:(

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Bernie got his way...
    Sadly.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. heppsan

heppsan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,268 / 0 / -0
    I actually don't like Zandvoort for some indescribable reason.. :oops::rolleyes:
    It should be one of my favorites with those flowing corners and high elevations and bumps.

I think this have something to do with the graphics and environment of that track, it looks old and isn't as nice / up to date as the rest which makes me lose the illusion of actually being there. :(
    In all other tracks I can think of they makes me totally immersed in the environment and the racing, and I love them all. :)

20. rd.king

rd.king Active Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    That test track we're forced to use when trying new cars.
    If you test a car on a track you really like, of course your gonna hit the buy button.

• Agree Agree x 3