Problem sound problems

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by carlos de hoz, Sep 19, 2020.

1. carlos de hoz

carlos de hoz Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    A few days ago I have sound problems, I am exactly hearing clicks in the headphones, and it is the sound effect of the road, and I have been doing tests on other sims and I have no problems, even and deactivated windows audio improvements and reinstalled drivers, I get To think that raceroom uses some frequency in that effect that my headphones, for some fault is it producing that annoying noise? I am not worried about buying others, but it would bother me that it was not the solution

2. NavyFlipper HUN

NavyFlipper HUN New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I also have some sound "glitches" since I have the game, 2016.
    No matter what headphones are...
    Had the same with turtlebeach x60(wired) and same with turtlebeach 450(wireless).
    I think it's from game side.

3. Muca

Muca Active Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    Never had anything like you mentioned. Try to reduce this. upload_2020-9-21_0-21-17.png

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. carlos de hoz

carlos de hoz Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    thanks for the help, delete the sound configuration files from the game and start a new one. with the sound of road rubbing very low, which is what causes those clicks, I will renew my headphones I think it will be an excuse to renew. I am with the corsair hs 70, any recommendations?

5. Muca

Muca Active Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    For Raceroom or in general? For Raceroom I use a Hyperx headset connected to an ifi zen dac with bass boost on. Raceroom sounds fantastic with a lot of bass. Shooter headsets often do not have a lot of bass as it is useless to detect people. For general purpose and especially music Hifiman Sundara / Beyerdynamic DT 1990 / Sennheiser HD 660s (my choice). All great headphones that sound different (DT 1990 might sound sharp) and depends where you live similar price.

6. carlos de hoz

carlos de hoz Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    new headphones. and external sound card, in case it was my motherboard. and I still have sound problems, it seems that it is accentuated more with the 2020 dtm, the next step is to reinstall raceroom

7. Oscar_GT

Oscar_GT Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Same problem, new PC, new headset hyperx that works well with other SIM and no sound problem at all...
    How can I solve it?

8. Oscar_GT

Oscar_GT Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    It seems solved cross the finger....
    I Just play a bit with all setting in and out game...