Problem Stuttering

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Hotty, Feb 7, 2017.

1. fl0wf1r3

fl0wf1r3 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +235 / 0 / -0
    same here

2. pixeljetstream

pixeljetstream Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +412 / 0 / -0
    can you try with virtual mirrors? cockpit features the data display and the mirrors as objects that are have to be updated by the engine as well.

3. Tex-Rec

Tex-Rec Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Not to wasting time to upload a video , ive tried it with the virtuall mirrors , now the FPS stays constantly low , even lower than before. But still , something is wrong , why is the FPS so low. Whats using that much FPS here. I mean when turning of V-Sync , i get averge betwen 110 & 90 FPS but for some reason it dips down to much and everything below 60 FPS causing to stutter to apear during racing.

4. fl0wf1r3

Ratings:
    +235 / 0 / -0
    Hey, I am having issues as well. During game play I get 60 fps. Instant replay is fine, 60 fps. As soon as I quiet the session and load a replay form the media library the Nvidia fps counter says 60 fps. But !! as soon as I start the replay (cockpit) the fps gows down to 30-40 on the Nordschleife. It does not matter what ever I choose in the video settings. I tried everything to turn down, still 30-40 fps. the CPU and GPU is at arround 25-30%. Hence it can not be the graphics card. Anyway, during game play it is absolutely fine. Only the replay is not working how it is supposed to be. I found a hint to turn of the Xbox recording feature in w10. No effect, was already off. I guess it is the old pictographs engine of raceroom :(

5. fl0wf1r3

Ratings:
    +235 / 0 / -0
    I got to correct me. I have the feeling it heavily depends on the car. I am currently driving FR3 on the Nordschleife. This time I have choosen Car #5 and I get 60 fps for the replay. Car #4, #1 I get 30-40 fps wtf

6. Patrick.B

Patrick.B Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +105 / 0 / -0
    Turn off track side animations. huge difference

7. Mr_Mints_Taboo

Mr_Mints_Taboo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152 / 0 / -0
    Will that get rid of the idiots using flash photography on objects 100 metres away in broad daylight?

• Like Like x 1
  8. fl0wf1r3

Ratings:
    +235 / 0 / -0
    Hi, I also tried this setting with no difference on my machine. Yesterday, I have chosen a different car (FR3) , and suddenly I got 60 fps for the replay. It seems a bit arbitrary to me.

9. TinoM

TinoM New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I'm resurrecting this thread because Im having the same issue. Was this ever solved?

10. ndwthx1138

ndwthx1138 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +101 / 0 / -0
    Just curious - but does this happen right from the start/pit or things are functioning fine and then it starts to stutter?

11. TinoM

TinoM New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hey Nathan...it happens right from the start but only seems to happen after that when cars are in front of me. When I am alone on track, i have no problem now. I changed my vsync to fast sync which helped.

• Like Like x 1