Suggestion: Filter in Multiplayer servers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by skswat, Apr 22, 2016.

1. skswat

skswat Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    Hello,
    I would like to have filter option in list of multiplayer servers. For example show only servers with someone joined or specific track/car/class or combination of them.
    Also option to hide servers with content I dont own or hide password protected servers. Mostly I dont need to see 20 password protected servers as I dont know password. :D

Now everything is mixed together and players have to dig in everything to find what fits to them and moreover, 90% of servers are empty.

I believe make this kind of filter is nothing ultra hard for game coders. :)

• Agree Agree x 4
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
  2. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
  3. Chocoloco

Chocoloco Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Of course I would also like filter options, but since you can just sort them by player numbers, classes et cetera by clicking the tab it's really not that complicated as it is now.

4. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    It's not complicated - thats for sure. But it is not comfortable at the moment.
    The Problem is, that you can only have one sorting-criteria at a time. If you search for something specific it is not easy to get everything in the list...

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. skswat

skswat Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    And mainly current sorting is not "saved" as you leave it. When you jump out of list and go back, you have again default view.