Suggestion - Make your graphics available

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by J.Simonds, Mar 15, 2021.

1. J.Simonds

J.Simonds Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Myself and the larger YT creation community sure could use access to *all* of the car and track graphics to help us make content promoting out videos and R3. As an example, when making a Thumbnail for the following image, I had to spend quite a bit of time cutting out the weeks graphics, then making them transparent in order to incorprate them into my version of the weekly event.. please make these image file available to us, to make creating content easier.

I have searched for these files and not found them. If they are publicly available, please, do let me know.

Example. In the below imagine, I went to the Sales Page for the cars and tracks, print screen's to mem, pasted in Gimp, cut out the logo needed, applied Alpha channel, made a transparency, saved file as new image, import into Desktop publishing program.. and repeat x times for as many grahics as needed.

ElecBoogaloo.jpg

Thanks for considering...

2. FeltHλt

FeltHλt Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +479 / 0 / -0
  3. Goffik

Goffik Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +170 / 0 / -0
    RaceRoom Racing Experience’s albums

Official R3E Flickr albums with numerous shots of nearly every class, downloadable in more resolutions than you'll ever need. Been using them for years for all my promotional material. Combined with a pre-made customisable template, it takes me less than a minute to produce a basic "poster", and not much more for something more specific.

4. J.Simonds

J.Simonds Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    thanks..

All of the logo files out there are square/rectangles with the logo embedded in a white field. My assumption, and this may be incorrect is that the art dpet inside R3 has all of these images as transparencies for use in making up their own materials.

Steps collection is great, and was obviously a lot of work for it to be assembled, but it leaves me in a similar situation of editing the image files to get something usable for my needs.....

5. J.Simonds

J.Simonds Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    thanks

Another great site, but one without the content I am looking for.. There some great shots in there, but I prefer to make my own image files of "cars on track"

6. FeltHλt

Ratings:
    +479 / 0 / -0
    quick example of stuff from links i provided, nicely cut and transparent background
    upload_2021-3-15_22-43-33.png

I see tracks might be the problem, but a lot of them are either square or round, so removing unwanted elements is a matter of seconds, not to mention you can always use chroma keyer or simply download irl logo from other source

Georg Ortner posts weekly graphics on discord, whenever they are done

7. J.Simonds

J.Simonds Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    It is awesome that the user community created this resource.... my point, that seems to be missed, is why did the user base haldf to do this for itself? Why does R3 no proactively engage the community and provide these up front? It just seems like if thereis a community of content creators out here, that they would make it as easy as possible for them to make content. It also demonstrates that R2 is engaged with that community.

Anywho.. thanks for the pointers...

8. FeltHλt

Ratings:
    +479 / 0 / -0
    Well, Georg works for Sector 3 and all that stuff can be found in the game/store/official posts on the forum. Collection made by community member is a bunch of items he gathered and organised, not created.
    Sector 3 is plenty engaged, but most of the action happens on discord