suggestion: table with all personal leaderboard results

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SchlesiM, Nov 20, 2021.

1. SchlesiM

SchlesiM Active Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    I really love R3E because of it's various possibilities to compete and compare with others. Both in multiplayer (competitions, ranked races) and single (leaderboard challenges).

Therefore it's very motivating and helpful to have all the several statistics and options to lookup (and compare) my results in R3E. To learn and try to improve my skills (ok - in small steps :)).

But I really miss one essential function: to have a table listing all combinations of tracks and cars (or at least classes) I drove, showing my current time and position in each of them. And even better: with a possibility to select an entry to jump right in the complete view of this leaderboard.

At the moment I'm forced to maintain (and regularly update) a separate data sheet to have some storage for all my results in the different challenges. Otherwise it would almost be impossible to remember all combinations I drove thus far.

It would be a huge (and motivating) improvement to have such an overview table. And all data needed already seems to exist, it just should be "condensed" in a new view.

What do you think?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  2. Vale

Vale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279 / 0 / -0
    I agree. We certainly have a portal load time consistent with loading all that data so at least provide the data!