SUPER GT x DTM "Dream Race" at Fuji 21. - 24.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Divebomb69, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Divebomb69

Divebomb69 Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Motorsports is celebrating a world premiere: After years of strategic and technical preliminary work, the DTM and the Japanese SUPER GT series are holding a joint racing event. In two races over 55 minutes plus one lap - one each on Saturday and Sunday, the cars of the two touring car series compete against each other. For the DTM, a total of seven race cars will participate. In addition to DTM champions René Rast and Mike Rockenfeller, Audi also sends two former SUPER GT champions, the French duo Loïc Duval and Benoît Tréluyer, in the race. Two-time DTM champion Marco Wittmann and the two former Formula One drivers, motorsport legend Alex Zanardi and local hero Kamui Kobayashi will race for BMW.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Olaf Hülse

Olaf Hülse Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +505 / 0 / -0
    This is the anti Formula E race for this weekend. They might begin a season, but everyone is more excited about a non championship race in Japan. Love it, will see it even if I have to wake up at 6 in the morning :)
    Btw, all of you can watch the race free on the DTM Website via DTM Grid, the new live stream service. It's in their early stages and free first, so check it out!
    Greetings

3. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +395 / 0 / -0
    Dont forget about the kyalami 9h as well. Although ill be watching all three just to be annoyed by formula e again :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Balrog

Balrog Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 0 / -0
    I'm excited for both actually.:) I'm interested in Formula E, I think I've seen every single ePrix to date, but I'm not satisfied with it, I think it could be so much better in so many ways...

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2019