Bug Super pole qualification is still buggy. Fix it!

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by aSab, Feb 5, 2020.

1. aSab

aSab Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    This bug is well known in the Raceroom community and it is well known by the devs of the game as well. Yet it is still unresolved. What a bummer to ruin many racers' race in such a bad way. Story: in our league we're running super pole quali sessions. But for no obvious reasons the game records a cut of the track and rules your timed lap out. In tonight's race this was maybe my 4th attempt to do a timed lap and as you can see both of my attempts failed - in the last attempt I didn't even get close to any of the white lines.

2. NL-Jos

NL-Jos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +182 / 0 / -0
    We also recently had this problem at Zandvoort.
    But with several riders, who just drove on, a little later the time came into view, which also counted as a valid lap

3. pierredietze

pierredietze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +232 / 0 / -0
    I don't see anything wrong here. I only HEAR Crewchief with the warning of track limits. Are you sure it is'nt a crewchief bug?

4. aSab

aSab Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    you can see that the timers don't start after crossing the s/f line. this indicates that the lap isn't timed.

5. aSab

aSab Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    and it affected us (many players, not only me) not only at Zandvoort, but also on Nordschleife, Mid-Ohio, Slovakiaring...
    there seems to be no exception trackwise