t150 not working?!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by KyleGas, Apr 26, 2016.

1. KyleGas

KyleGas Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    Hey there.

I just downloaded Raceroom and my t150 won't work. It works fine on AC though, so i am positive it's not the wheel.

When i try to configure the left/right steering in game it won't respond to me turning the wheel. All the other buttons do work, including the peddals (but i won't use my peddals to steer ^^) so i guess i am missing something here.

Can somebody help me with this?

Thanks in advance.

2. Sonat Ozturk

Sonat Ozturk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,012 / 0 / -0
    Hey,

The game is currently under maintenance for the patch and the patch includes default profile for T150. But regardless of the default profile, the game would still recognize the device and let you configure. If it doesn't it might be due to missing drivers. Have you downloaded the latest drivers from Thrustmaster website?

T150 also requires that the flip is set to PS3. But that's for PC use in general which I'm sure you already know.

3. KyleGas

KyleGas Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    Hey.

Thanks for quick replay. Yes i have installed the drivers and yes i knew the switch thing....if the update has default t150 i am sure i can use it later then. if not i might get back to this thread :) thanks anyway.

4. KyleGas

KyleGas Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    Ok its working. Great!

• Like Like x 1