Problem T300 connection lost / device not found

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Rella, May 3, 2016.

1. Rella

Rella Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    Since the new big patch in April sometimes my T300 can't be found after starting up the game. I get the error message only when I switch to the controller setup. Then I have to disconnect my wheel and it gets recognized after reconnecting. I deleted all custom profiles twice and created a new one. Sometimes the wheel works after launching R3E and sometimes not. Besides I still have sometimes full throttle when jumping into the car. The wheel worked fine before. Anybody else facing this issue and did somebody find a workaround?

2. rbn

rbn Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0
    I only have the issue with the throttle beying stuck at start.
    I think it was introduced a patch or two back, has not been fixed yet.

For the other issue make sure its not a connection or USB port problem.
    If you are having an issue with it in R3E double check its still working in Windows.

3. Rella

Rella Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    What is weird i get the windows sound for disconnecting the USB when disconnecting the wheel. So it should have been connected. And the message just appears when entering the wheel setup. Didn't have this issue before the patch. What is funny, i switched from the G27 to the T300 because of the issue that the wheel rotation changed during a race and it worked fine till the last big patch. In AC i don't have this issue.