The future of Raceroom?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by playlessNamer, Sep 13, 2018.

1. OtterNas3

OtterNas3 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Didn't J-F said Server-Admin tools are not yet included into this patch and that, it will be coming soon™ in a short period of time?

2. Rends

Rends Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Yeah might be. That was avery long stream and it could be that something can’t be remembered correctly .

3. RWB Rodders

RWB Rodders Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Is it - EPIC! It's essential to run decent public lobbies and how clubs meet new people and lets them gather in places with similar people. Good timing too with the Black Friday sale and an influx of players (keep the good ones and give the inevitable idiots what they deserve!).

4. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Even be able to ban people that aren't on the server at that time. You can look back through a replay, identify a knob and eliminate his presence forever more! :cool:
    Won't be in next weeks patch but is incoming and the patch will be 3Gb, JF got a bit excited, bless.

5. CheerfullyInsane

CheerfullyInsane Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402 / 0 / -0
    I thought 20gb sounded a wee bit on the large side. :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Racer

Racer New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Well, what do you want me to tell you, I do not have the words to say what seems to me that from the whole text you get those two isolated sentences. And the one who names you I think he has not even read what I put.
    I would say that you have read the message, you feel identified with some character that I have described and manipulate the text so blatantly to try to leave me wrong that makes you laugh.
    Because only someone like the trash I describe could not agree with that and try to defend them.
    This is all the time I'm going to lose with someone like that.
    and what happened? Did you stay alone and in the end you banned yourself also by insolent?
    You are another person who seems to feel very identified with the people I describe and the anger that causes you makes you put that message.
    I would say that your idea would be to shoot me directly, but of course how are you going to put that on and attack me.
    I do not know if it is true that what you say, but if it is certain that I did not have much I exist.
    i think you ban to everyone except those who gilded the pill, as if seeing it.
    That is a very common problem now, that they put any idiot as a moderator to not pay him and the level of the game goes down a lot.
    They do not work and since they do not know how little they do they do it badly. In the end the game destroyed and these useless and their friends the only ones in the game.
    I'm not saying that this is the case of RR, I say more thinking about the site that moderated the carácter.
    Surely yes. Let's go tell me that people do not want to compete and what they want is to play single player, it does not seem serious to me. I do not know where you get those statistics, but let's cheat you or you want to cheat us.
    That does not come out or counting the turns that people give to train, first because they tend to be online practices to compare your time apart from previous races to train the maint even.
    So do not cheat people, in fact I repeat iracing is the simulator with the largest number of players, or you will say no and the only thing that is better than the rest is in competition mode. Better said is the one that has the strongest sanctions to control the delayed ones, if it did not have them it would be something else.

7. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 0 / -0
    One more word from me.
    It's an open forum here, where everybody should be allowed to have his say.
    I do not judge your statement or your opinion concerning r3e, though these may differ. Who am I to do so?
    I just criticised these two phrases, which are absolutely over-the-top and imply, you look at these people like they were vermin. These lines ruin your post utterly. That's bad behaviour.
    Nothing more to be read into it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
  8. Xon3

Xon3 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +171 / 0 / -0
    I wouldn't be surprised its a big patch since there are 3 porsches missing. Also one of them is very likely to be a group c porsche so it will have complany.... and fuji was also teased. Just hope they don't skip the features though. This patch added some very welcomed stuff so i hope they keep going this way.

9. GooseCreature

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    3 Porsche's, 6 tracks and more historical content, not to mention the rest of the classes getting updated with the new tyre model, all confirmed by @JFChardon is enough confirmation for me that RR and 2019,20,21................ is in very safe hands!
    Bring it on!

• Agree Agree x 5
  10. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Just to let @Racer know, we are very lenient but observant here, and everybody is welcome to share their opinion, but with your choice of words you're riding on the edge.
    It seems English isn't your native tounge, so you get the benefit of the doubt that some of it might be lost in translation. Nevertheless, please tone your language down, nobody benefits from name-calling.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. OlivierMDVY

OlivierMDVY Active Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Rock on!

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Xon3

Xon3 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +171 / 0 / -0
    There is one thing missing and it is that "confirmed" ranked system that is about to be 2 years old.
    https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?threads/happy-new-year.6965/
    It's really disappointing that this is not a priority again. Yeah, yeah, SRS bla bla bla, i know i race there..... unlike most people here. Would really like to see s3 have a go at it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. GooseCreature

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Soon™ is the requisite word around here for a reason, cars can be regularly bopped to attain the best balance, tracks can be updated as they change and even the finest detail mistakes can be rectified, when pointed out by the eagle eyed chaps on here BUT with a system that will be deciding where people are placed in divisions, needs to be right. I believe it has been running in the background for some months now (for private servers). Little news about this system, admittedly but S3 have been busy with other things, 2019 at the earliest imho.
    Be nice to know how things look from the already supplied data and whether implementation is imminent or redundant?

14. Skybird

Skybird Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +803 / 0 / -0
    The only character you need to moderate better, is your own.

You are rude, offensive and aggressive. And you lecture others about how they do not find friends? Thanks for this evening's dose of laughter.

And talking about pills, what pill should it be for you, the red or the blue one? Your own self-made imaginative matrix where you are glorious, spectacular and truly heroic in the forums, or the reality that is showing you as not half as glamorours as you seem to think you are?

You sit inside the glass house, you really should not throw with stones.

• Winner Winner x 2
  15. Hervé45

Hervé45 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    Bonjour
    [USER = 11242] [USER = 11242] @Alex Hodgkinson [/ USER] [/ USER]

est-il prévu d'intégrer la gestion native de l'entraînement et de la détection de la rotation des volants, comme cela vient d'être fait 2

Désolé pour mon mauvais anglais

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2018