The Perfect SimVibe settings

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Fleskebacon, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Fleskebacon

Fleskebacon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +258 / 0 / -0
    I just wanted to inform you all that I recently discovered what the title says - The Perfect SimVibe settings for Raceroom:

Engine vibration -3.0 to -3.5 dB (adjust frequency range to match your setup)
    Gear shift -1.1 dB
    Impacts 80%
    Road bumps 50%
    Road texture 95%

Please feel free to comment or share your own, obviously not perfect settings.

;)

Edit: I think SimVibe has changed since I posted this, these settings aren't any good now. At least engine vibration and gear shift is different in recent versions.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  2. matteman

matteman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +128 / 0 / -0
    I tried many different settings, over many years, and many Sims.
    I recently discovered the "Sim Commander" Auto Tune function.
    Near perfect settings for Simvibe and motion platforms. It will only select Simvibe options, that a particular sim can produce. You can always tweak or fine tune to suit your individual Rig/setup.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Fleskebacon

Ratings:
    +258 / 0 / -0
    I haven't tried that in some time, perhaps I'll give it another go. I think these setups are up for personal preference, but a good starting point is always nice. :)

4. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for posting this...ive also noticed the ones you list to be the crucial effect. Seems like the suspension effects just muddy things up, glad its not just me.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  5. Fleskebacon

Ratings:
    +258 / 0 / -0
    That's my impression as well. Too many effects enabled, and everything just vibrates without sense and meaning. These settings control what's important to me, and they keep things easy to interpret.

With the default settings, with my setup, I might as well just hook it up to the power line and have constant vibration. ;)

6. Gege

Gege New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi guys,
    I got a buttkicker Gamer 2 and a licence for simcommander but impossible to have good feeling with my settings...
    Is there anyone who could printscreen his settings in order to help me?

Thank you!

Gégé

7. Onaflyer

Onaflyer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +52 / 0 / -0
    Have you tried importing a file from Simcommander owners files? You can search for different files with different games and simvibe options. Its pretty easy to try a bunch rather quickly.

8. juan Fafian

juan Fafian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    What must i do to run simvibe software entering at simracingsystem race?

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018