"The Sanga" - Abuse and threats.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OscarHardwick, Jul 21, 2015.

1. taxfree

taxfree Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -0
    Right.
    He changed his name and avatar immediately when this thread has been posted.
    FYI.

Before
    upload_2015-8-25_7-2-51.png

After
    upload_2015-8-25_7-2-51.png

2. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Is that so? Well in that case maybe a call for sanity will find its target, so Giuseppe please keep it civil and don't threaten others. It doesn't help anybody.

3. Jake Fangio

Jake Fangio Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    I just don't understand the logic behind such behaviour.

4. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    There is no logic to road rage, fact the name has changed so swiftly makes me think he feels a tad ashamed of his behaviour and has turned a new leaf (ever the optimist) BUT if Mr Sangalli continues with the abuse then I believe we could legally have him removed from the sim as the new troll laws (EU) allow for this including prosecution. So to quote a famous Liverpudlian calm down, calm down! :D

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Gerbuho

Gerbuho Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264 / 0 / -0
    Actually, a while ago someone started a thread on Sangalli. I guess he sometimes forgets he's in another account. ;)

6. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    I'll never understand why someone who bought all of the game's content, has 100,000 km driven, and 45 full days worth of gameplay would choose to be a nuisance. Personal vendetta? Boredom after having played through everything the game offers? Different person on the account?

Regardless, that behaviour really shouldnt be tolerated, especially when threats are made. Sure this game has serious elements to it, but behind it all, it's still a game that is meant to be fun and entertaining, and threats of violence have no place.

Interesting to see the name change though, hopefully that is a positive sign ;)

7. taxfree

taxfree Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -0
    He did it again after the name change.
    That’s the problem.
    ( I meant this thread is the first few posts of the thread. )

8. Jake Fangio

Jake Fangio Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    Some people just want to see the world burn.He needs banning,or preferably a good kicking:)

• Funny Funny x 1