Problem Toe Settings Issues

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Yevgeny Lazorenko, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Yevgeny Lazorenko

Yevgeny Lazorenko Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +793 / 0 / -0
    Hello, I did this video with audio commentary to save some time and to make it clearer view about what’s happening here in car settings.

I found this issue with new cars, especially with Porsche 934 Gr.4 and same behaviour on toes I found with WTCR cars, especially in new Alfa-Romeo, not sure about other cars from set, because I own only Alfa.

If every new car you will be releasing will have the same problems, that only means that somebody who is responsible for this not doing his work well. And if he made this mistake earlier, he should fix it before it chained other new cars that will be released soon.

Oh, btw, Lotus Evora also has been affected by this. So basically, it’s already chained from WTCR date released, somewhere from there, maybe it will help you and give a clue where to fix.

Best regards, Yevgeny.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    I have always had these issues with the menu, horrendous lag, click, click, click nothing, one more click and moves on 2 or 3 clicks, not had missing values though. Then I tend to find something that feels right and not change it much so will take another look in a bit. Has always seemed to me that it's the double click threshold being off somewhere, has caused moments of severe frustration at times though. Not so sure it's just limited to the newer content, I've had it on all sorts, always presumed it was my dodgy mouse.

3. Alex Hodgkinson

Alex Hodgkinson KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +1,948 / 0 / -0
    uI issue - reported. Thank you!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Yevgeny Lazorenko

Yevgeny Lazorenko Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +793 / 0 / -0
    Okay, Gentlemen, I am afraid that you can find that ui issue in almost every car, if earlier I thought that the list of the cars affected not so big, including latest only - right now I can surely tell you that it would be nice if you double-check every car in the game, because in addition to WTCR, 934, GTR4... I have found these issues in some GTR3 cars, GTR2, Porsche 911 cup and I believe that this list is even bigger, would be very nice if you will look at every car precisely and fix this.

5. Alex Hodgkinson

Alex Hodgkinson KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +1,948 / 0 / -0
    Fix already lined up for the next patch.

• Like Like x 3
  6. RWB 3vil

RWB 3vil Active Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    I had something similar where I would try and alter a setting and the data would fly way past what I wanted, like I had held down the mouse button. It was a "gaming" mouse that has multiple sensitivity settings (which i keep on default dpi) which i got with my keyboard, so i stopped using it and went to my previous mouse and it stopped doing it.