Released Touring Classics Pack

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by KW Studios, Jun 30, 2015.

1. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    Do we really need an update on a pack that is less than 1 year old?
    I mean at some point they might as well update an update of an update ...
    I can think of many more things that need work than a pack that is just fine as it is.

• Like Like x 1
  2. rad

rad Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +458 / 0 / -0
    GTR2...

Group 5 was a bit over 1 year old and i would say improvement was massive. Also GTR3 was only 4 months after last update and they are much better.

But Group A cars feel pretty fine to me (maybe because relatively low power). On the other hand it's only class left (except GTR2 and maybe older WTCCs and DTMs) that i would say is interesting and has pre-DTM 2015 physics.

3. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    After driving the new GTR3, Group 5 or GTO alot and than switching to the Group A-Cars, the difference is quite remarkable. With the new physics, there is so much more feedback from the cars.
    For sure - the current Group A-Cars are great fun already and I hope that the current characteristics of the cars are still there after the update, but I prefer the same level of physics in all classes.

BTW. the DTM92-Cars where released in December 2014 and so its a bit more than a year. With the release of the Touring-Classics-Pack there was "just" an Physics-Update of these cars to the level of the DTM92-Cars.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Skybird

Skybird Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +803 / 0 / -0
    Whatever - I want them. Yesterday. :D TOCA revived, so to speak. LOL

• Like Like x 1
  5. muzikant

muzikant Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 0 / -0
    Because this.. ;)

6. muzikant

muzikant Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 0 / -0
    Is there a fix in the future?? The skyline is to fast on long straights... And maybe more cars in this periode of racing Will be Nice. The classic pack is one of my favoriet. Like it very well!!!!!!!

Sorry..this :rolleyes:

7. m.bohlken

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    A few days ago the youtuber 19Bozzy92 published a Hillclimb-Video with several BMW M3 E30 Gr.A.

@Anthony Monteil: Is there any chance to recreate that very special Intake-Sound from the E30 M3?

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. sbtm

sbtm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591 / 0 / -0
    ?? what special intake sound? I cannot detect any "special intake sound" in the video. My ears are too old I think.

9. m.bohlken

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    Maybe ^^ You notice it very much when the car accelerates and comes closer to you. The sound you hear is produced by the air-intake...

You know the Sound-differences between an open and closed Air-Intake? Than you might know what I mean...

10. Tuborg

Tuborg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +457 / 0 / -0
    Totally open: