Question Tracks for Silhouette Concept Series

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Olaf Hülse, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Olaf Hülse

Olaf Hülse Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +505 / 0 / -0
    Hello my fellow simracers!
    After the last updates, I tested the better physics of the Silhouette Concept Cars. As driving, I quickly fell in love with these small and fun cars. So much that I wanted to make a Singleplayer Championship with these cars. But I don't know which tracks I should choose... Any suggestions?
    Please note the following points before posting:
    Race format: 2 Races about 25 mins for each track. Second race should be reverse grid.
    The Behaviour and Speed of these cars- don't just list your favourite tracks, think about your experience with the machines and then choose a track and a layout which works for racing
    Opponents: 23- I'm going all in!
    Regions: I want to make it a worldwide one, so some mix would be appreciated!
    I own every track currently available in R3E, so don't hesitate to choose some more unknown ones!
    My championship shouldn't be longer than 15 weekends (30 races in total, then).

Any help would be very much appreciated!
    Greetings :)
    P.S.: Dear devs, any updates soonTM? Should I wait with my championship?;)

2. richlevy2003

richlevy2003 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +87 / 0 / -0
    Pick your favorite tracks, they seem to work well on the shorter to medium length courses. Spa and monza might be a bit to stay focused with, but ymmv.
    Just did some laps yesterday in the leaderboards challenge Laguna. I enjoyed them, they need some more love from Anthony, the sound is just a bit tame for them.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +395 / 0 / -0
    Are you gonna be driving with the default setup?

4. Olaf Hülse

Olaf Hülse Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +505 / 0 / -0
    I can do a bit of setup with gearing ratio, wing clicks, Anti Roll Bar, Ride height and so on on if you mean that ;). Other than that, I'm not really confident sometimes, as the default settings for springs and dampers seem to work fine for me...
    I want to keep TC and ABS on factory (that means on), but use lower settings on TC as it sometimes would be a bit of a hindrance.