Resolved Tri-screen conundrum

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by GooseCreature, Sep 6, 2015.

1. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Aye up community, support required please!
    Have gone Tri-screen this weekend, all went far smoother than expected and everything works a treat with the exception of Raceroom. Cannot for the life of me remember if this has arisen before but then memory's not the best. Everything in Raceroom works fine, menu's, perspective in car everything until I put foot on the go pedal, nowt, no throttle or brakes, strange thing is go into settings/control/advanced and all is as should be, press a pedal and up the bar goes. :confused:
    I s this a known issue or is it just me?
    Any assistance would be most gratefully received! :)

2. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    just to be sure... are you starting in the pits and is your engine running? If you have assigned Buttons for ignition/electric and engine-start than you have to press the buttons to start your engine.

3. GooseCreature

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Yep, engine ticking over, been through all the usual menu's etc but refuses to play ball, works in every other title I own (hate it when people say that :rolleyes:) so just my favourite Sim unplayable! :confused:

4. GooseCreature

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Well I would very much like to tell you all how my prowess in all things technical helped me to dissect and resolve this problem but can't lie, woke up this morning and all is working fine, bloody elves have been snooping around my flat again! o_O

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. mr_belowski

mr_belowski Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +1,307 / 0 / -0
    User error, clearly :)

6. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    Great to hear... but don't worry... had similar things the last days... often Win10 and it's auto-Update was causing some trouble while I was in game...

7. Insaneozzy

Insaneozzy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +242 / 0 / -0
    Glad to hear its all sorted, even if it was mysteriously :eek:
    Just as a passing thought, Ive had issues with my triples due to Nvidia drivers not installing correctly on boot up, or something of this nature, as only 1 screen (#2 middle) would activate, found a subsequent restart resolved the issue and all 3 screens work fine :rolleyes:o_O. Although Ive had no drama's since updating the nVidia drivers.

Maybe you had a similar problem, which was resolved when you started up the PC next day?

8. GooseCreature

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Not sure if I was to blame but as I stated worked fine everywhere else and the very first thing I do if I have a problem is Reboot, thought it may have been due to inverting pedals but again ok everywhere else, was wondering though, with some people having random individual errors with RRE (not in other titles) if there was a bug or glitch in the code or maybe the code is so good it's just self healing! ;)
    Oh and still using Win7 Ultimate for gaming PC but using Win10 on a test rig and my media PC, can't be arsed to go through aggro of full reinstall, maybe in long dark nights of Winter! :rolleyes: