Triple Screen setup issue

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kel_nem, Jan 13, 2019.

1. kel_nem

kel_nem New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi
    I have gone through the triple screen setup and although the image does extend to all 3 screens I have a problem with the main image on screen one not extending to the edge of the screen. please see attached image. Also in the game graphics settings don't allow me to select 3 screens. I have a Radeon GPU and am using eyefinity.
    My Triple screens work perefectly on Iracing and Assetto so it looks like a RRE issue.
    Any help would be much appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Looks very much like you've got your measuring wrong, double check screen & bezel sizes.

3. Racki

Racki Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +131 / 0 / -0
  4. kel_nem

kel_nem New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for your replies.
    I've checked and changed bezel sizes without success, it's the same whatever I do even in windowed mode using custom resolution.
    I will double check my settings tomorrow.
    Thanks

5. [RWB] FxUK

[RWB] FxUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    Are you using bezel correction in AMD's eyefinity settings, then using the adjusted resolution in game?

If so, you will want the bezel correction values in the command line as 0, otherwise you will be doubling them up.

6. kel_nem

kel_nem New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    After some messing about changing settings I seem to have sorted it. In the Raceroom profile in the Radeon settings I change the aspect ratio setting to preserve aspect ratio and all seems good.
    Thanks for your replies.